See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

I visited Huis ten Bosch with tour group. They booked us this Amsterdam hotel which claims to be the only hotel within this park. Once stepping in the lobby, I felt grand European atmosphere. There were musician playing violin and cello. Room is very big actually huge compared to Japanese standard. Decor is European. Very very nice. There are plenty of activities around.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2016 via mobile

Bad service
Bad Management
I've chose this hotel because I'm travelling with my mom and she can not walk that much so I think better for her to stay at this hotel. When we arrived, there is a drop off baggage service desk but not check in just to drop off you bag and the baggage will arrived in your room 2 hrs later. Then we will have to get in the park to get transfer bus to the hotel. The bus, do not expect a hotel shuttle bus. It is the bus that go around the park. You will have to get in line with all other people that attend only the park not just hotel guest and the bus schedule takes forever and crowded.
After hour, from 8pm if you go outside the park and when you comeback you can call the hotel to pick you up. We did and they said no staff available you have to wait for half an hour and we will pick you up!
Why don't you just tell the guest not to leave the park after 6pm or so?
At check out, if you do not want to pay 200yen each for your baggage you will have to drag them by yourself onto the bus to the entrance. And with a 200yen service fee, baggage will be arrived 2 hrs later.
And if you are non japanese speaker don't seek any help, waste of you time. So overprice. Better stay at the Okura for the half price you pay here.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed November 2, 2015

I stayed with my family (2 adults & 2 kids) for 3 nights at Hotel Amsterdam. The location is amazing the hotel which was in the middle of the park. Our Room was clean and quite big by Japanese standards. The view of our room was a sea view which was very nice. Breakfast buffet was good. I really recommend this hotel for traveler who go with family with children.

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed July 16, 2015

This hotel is the highest rated hotel in Huis Ten Bosch park. The lobby/front desk service are not the greatest, at time surprising rude for Japan. There is WIFI only in the lobby (no open SSID), no any type of internet connection in the rooms at all, except for mobile device. The room are fairly comfortable. western tub, mini fridge, decent sitting area with couch and coffee table. The breakfast buffet is excellent, and the service is grand and such friendlier compare to the staff in the front desk/checkin area. This whole park needs a bit of update on the rides and the attraction, or we will not be back anytime soon. Caution a room with street view may be noisy between 9-10:30 PM as the nightly projection show is right outside of your window.

Date of stay: July 2015
Reviewed May 20, 2015

The hotel is renovated with classic european style.
The room is big. The lobby is big too.
I book a room service for a birthday cake. They are so helpful to ignite a candle and keep the cake cold enough. The cake is delicious.
The breakfast is very nice too with large variety of food to choose. There are plenty of juice to choose too!
A nice place to stay if you can spend 2 days in huis ten bosch theme park!

Date of stay: April 2015