Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 06/03/22
Booking.com$246
Orbitz.com$217
Trip.com$224
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2015

The hotel is renovated with classic european style.
The room is big. The lobby is big too.
I book a room service for a birthday cake. They are so helpful to ignite a candle and keep the cake cold enough. The cake is delicious.
The breakfast is very nice too with large variety of food to choose. There are plenty of juice to choose too!
A nice place to stay if you can spend 2 days in huis ten bosch theme park!

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 20, 2015

No WIFI in room, only at the lobby.
Room need refurbishment, too simple and plan and old style. Full of smell (smokers).
It is inside the park and in a central location.
Hotel Europe would be much preferred.

Room tip: See view preferred. Noisy if facing the street.
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank BobBobGolden
Reviewed March 17, 2015

My mom and I stayed at Club level. The hotel provides a free shuttle bus service from/to Nagasaki airport for Club level customers. The service and food at Club level were superb!

As other reviewers commented, the hotel is dated and needs renovation. But a convenience of location and excellent club level service, I would stay this hotel again.

Date of stay: December 2014
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I'm stayed at Hotel Amsterdam last week with my family and we received great appreciation. From entrance they welcome you with flower garden. Inside the lobby: European decoration style with beautiful chandelier and musician played classical music for you.
Room: large room with facilities, bathroom and restroom was seperated but I'm not impreesive with restroom (quite small) but it was compensated by beautiful view of this theme park.
Food: Variation of food combine both European and Japanese food with impressive taste especially dessert and fruit, they gave you a sweet and refresh japanese melon.
Last: I'm pleasant to advice this hotel for traveller who go with family and want impressive experience.

Date of stay: May 2014
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We were very disappointed with this hotel on many fronts. First you have to board a very busy shuttle bus to get there with luggage this was not easy. Secondly having arrived we were shown to our room which was very tired indeed, the carpet in particular was so badly stained it made me shudder to look at it. Thirdly when we complained we were shown seven more rooms all of which had very badly stained carpets we choose the least stained. Fourthly the furniture was very tired scratched and faded. We were told the hotel had not been refurbished since it was built in the 90s the receptionist said all the rooms were the same.
This hotel cast £318 for B&B I thought it would be a treat, I certainly wouldn't recommend it. There are other hotels outside the park and as the park was not busy there was little advantage to paying a premium to stay inside it.

Room tip: Find another hotel
Date of stay: April 2014