All reviews bus terminal every morning min walk luxury station floor japan
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Pros
It is located right above a bus terminal and across railway station. There are shopping centres around. Very convenient to walk around.

There is a car park connected with the hotel. This hotel provided extra car park tickets when we asked. It was good for us as we went to Huis ten Bous and the Kujukushima resort by our car.

The view from the room is great! I can see the harbour and my little girl really enjoyed watching many ships coming and going.

The breakfast was beyond my expectation. As the room condition was so bad and tired, I expected only a small range of Japanese cuisine. However they serve a wide range of menu from Hamburger to Japanese, from fresh salad to cooked meal. I think breakfast contributed to raise my satisfaction with this hotel.

The appearance of the building itself does not like very old and tired. However the inside is very different. Facilities in the room were worn out. I guess only wallpaper has been updated since it was opened.

The room is extremely tiny. I felt it is even smaller than a room in Tokyo. I stayed one double bed room but I think it could accommodate only one person. Another problem of the room is the layout. The size of the entrance itself is almost the same as bedroom. So much of waste of the space.

Lastly, the main photo of the hotel in tripadvisor or hotel booking site is totally different. There is no flower around the hotel. It is a high-rise building including the bus terminal, wedding halls, and other offices. The guest rooms are located from 8th floor and above.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2018

The location is excellent. Above the bus station and right across from the train station. Many shops and restaurants within just a few blocks. And a 15-20 min walk to the base. Very small rooms though. One packet of tea per day, which I don't drink so had to provide my own coffee AND sugar. Though it boasts of more, I only found one small restaurant on the second floor that was every open. Wasn't thrilled!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel. The location and price are the main selling points. It sits literally above the main bus center and across the street from the train station. The main shopping area and numerous places to eat are a short walk to the right.
The rooms are typical Japanese business style. Tiny. Especially for westerners but if you want a large room in Japan expect to pay a lot for that luxury.
We arrived by car and you have to park in a large parking garage behind the hotel. Very easy. But I assumed the hotel would give me a voucher for free parking but you have to pay ¥1000 for 24hrs. So if you're driving, don't forget to factor that in to the cost.
I didn't eat their breakfast buffet. Pictures looked great but way overpriced at ¥1200.
Overall, good hotel for the price and location.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2017

A bit more space than some other business hotels we stayed in.
You check in on the second floor.
Very little English spoken in the dining room, but an excellent meal despite not being able to convey our needs.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

After staying in a very teeny tiny hostel in Fukuoka, this hotel has been wonderful. Straight across from a major train station, a 15 minute walk from Sasebo cbd. And every possible thing you could want has been thought of. Robes, toothbrushes, razors, hair brushes and excellent free wifi have made our stay here luxury!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple