“Great for families!”
Review of Cottage Himuka

Cottage Himuka
“Great for families!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I stayed there with my friends and my friend booked the hotel so I have no idea what the price is. I stayed in room 3112 on 29 Dec, 3-5 Dec. Anyway, I will break my review up into pros and cons so that you can read it easily.
Pros:
-fully furnished cottage (there are pots, pans, microwave, kettle, television, slippers etc.)
-comfortable beds (the pillows are made up of beans, I think. It's normal in Japan. Just FYI)
-Absolutely breathtaking views!
-the bathroom is designed according to a traditional Japanese bathroom so that you can fully enjoy the Japanese bath experience!
-there is a convinience store near the cottage so if you are hungry, you may walk to get some food (I'm not sure if its 24/7 though)
-5 mins drive away from AEON mall.
-courteous staff
-wide selection for breakfast (they have salads, pastry, fries, bacon, soup, drinks, cornflakes and fruits)
-heater/aircon in the room was easy to use
Cons:
-television were all in Japanese
-there was no wifi in the cottage
-the cottage looks old from the outside (but trust me, it's really cozy on the inside)

Overall, the stay was really good. I had a great time staying in Cottage Himuka and I would want to come back soon!

• Stayed December 2012

Solo
Fukuoka, Japan
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Stayed in a group B (capacity 8 people)
The place was far from the station and other attractions. There were few direct buses. We had to take taxi from the Sheraton to the cottage but the staff there was very helpful.
The room was amazing, big room with full facilities including kitchen, kitchen wares, television, two big tables in the living room, ...
Good place to spend time with friends or family

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank toeinoi
seagaia, Manager at Cottage Himuka, responded to this review, July 29, 2012
Warm Greeting from Cottage Himuka.

Thank you for staying at our hotel, Cottage Himuka, and we appreciate your comment.

We are very sorry for any inconveniences the location of the cottage has caused.
The big appeal point of the Cottage is its location within the beauty of nature, so far from the city centre.

We are very pleased that you seemed to enjoy your cottage life during your stay.
We would appreciate it if you could come back and stay at one of our Phoenix Seagaia Resort group hotels in future again.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Travelers also viewed these Miyazaki hotels
Aoshima Onsen
Miyazaki Station
Hotel Sky Tower
Hotel Sky Tower
#9 of 58 in Miyazaki

Been to Cottage Himuka? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cottage Himuka

Property: Cottage Himuka
Address: Hamayama, Yamasakicho, Miyazaki 880-8545, Miyazaki Prefecture
Location: Japan > Kyushu-Okinawa > Miyazaki Prefecture > Miyazaki
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 10 Specialty lodging in Miyazaki
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Cottage Himuka 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Expedia, JAPANiCAN, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Priceline so you can book your Cottage Himuka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.