See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2017

Although the front desk staff are friendly, this hotel has little to offer. There is no choice of pillow, no spa, no vending machines on each floor and no washing machine facilities. The curtains in my room were very dirty and the room had not been properly dusted. When you check in, they hand you a toothbrush lol.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 8, 2015

Close to the Kumamoto central city and Kumamoto castle. Neat and tidy.
Good hotel for men as travel and business, however I don't recommend for women since there are lots of adult-entertainment businesses.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Kyoto23
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Very close to several shopping arcades and the street tram stop. But I wish that the bed had been a bit newer and softer. I usually like a firm bed but this bed was just a bit too firm. We had a problem with the room wifi and the male customer service staff at the front desk was NOT at all helpful. Finally went down with my equipment and with the assistance of a gracious young women customer service staff got wifi equipment installed in my room. Really appreciate that the room window could open since I needed to air out the room. It smelled like moth balls. The bathroom didn't smell much better.

Room tip: Perhaps a different hotel?
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We had been to Kumamoto to attend the conference. This hotel was booked by the organisers MISSION 2013. We had a nice stay here, it is very close to DOWNTOWN, one can move around and enjoy shopping. Very close to the bus station Kumamoto Kotsu-Center Terminal, it takes less than 5 min by walk. I and my colleagues were given individual single rooms. The rooms are neat and compact, it has coffee maker, internet tv etc. The bed very good and comfortable. The hotel provides buffet break fast which is excellent, we enjoyed it. Would like to visit Kumamoto again, will stay definitely in this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank PoorneshP
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I think it's slightly presumptuous to downgrade simply because the reception staff don't speak English! I don't speak Japanese but managed to make myself understood. However the room was basic. We were able to instal complementary wi.fi which can be a problem in Japan. Not the best but cheap and clean.

Date of stay: March 2014