“Court Hotel Hakata”

Ranked #91 of 185 Hotels / Ryokan in Fukuoka
Labrador, Australia
“Court Hotel Hakata”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

OK hotel good location, service could be better, prefere hotels across of the Court Hotel as special request booked are provided. Prefer Chisun Hotel

Room Tip: OK hotel for the price paid, however service for rooms could be better as no extra pillows as reques...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 6, 2012

We spent two nights in Hakata court hotel ekimae during a three weeks honeymoon trip around Japan. It is a classic business hotel with small rooms and en suite toilets / shower room. It was clean and the bed was good. The location was perfect for us : 10 minutes walk of the train station and around 15 minutes walk of area full of restaurants and bar. Buses for all parts of the town leave from the station so you can fastly reach the places you want to visit. We spend the day watching the sumo basho and it was great!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ClementineDF
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I have to change the hotel on my forth day here in Fukuoka, cause Chisun hotel hakata is full on the 3rd Dec due to its on weekend,so I luckily choose the court hotel hakata ekimae,first I thought Chisun could be better cause it seems more professional both the website and the more alliance hotels of them, after check out there just cross the street it's already on the opposite side. The hotel seems busy ,many people waiting in the lobby after the first hotel, I don't expect much about the service of the staff here but the lady who works at the couter make me feel impressive, after I gave her my passport , pointed my name to her then she get the paper of the room they have prepared before for me, I ask to confirm that my room is non smoking and with the internet line so she confirm that, then she ask me to come back at 2 pm the checkin time and come out of the counter to get my left baggages very polite and eager to service...after me is another guy she also did the same and when she can't speak to me in English so she use the internet translation in the computer and turn the screen to me try to make me understand..that's the language is not the problems but it how your service mind is...are more important...if you want to understand each other the language is not the problem at all...so I go up to my room, nice ,big bed...I don't expect much about the room as you know the hotel in japan most of them are small room but clean...cleanliness are more important for me..they even prepare from my request that i want the quiet room to sleep (in the special request in the Booking.com website) so they give me the room at the corner, bathroom are really small ,but I am ok with it, staff are willing to help , willing to answer questions, and you can borrow the router for wifi using in your room free of charge :)
I am sorry that i stay here only one night...but I will be back again, and prefer to choose this hotel again also will recommend to others..here you can walk to canal city in 3-4 minutes..to Hakata station in 7 minutes same side with Lawson....very easy to go out and happy to come back and stay...if I have any problems I won't hesitate to ask cause I know the staff will try to help :)

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Jaya J
Perth, Australia
Reviewed July 12, 2011

The room was comfortable and had all the standard amenities. Unfortunately the bathroom was very small - I kept hitting the wall. It is not far to walk to Hakata station, or if you walk in the opposite direction it is possible to walk to the Tenjin area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo