Stayed at this Hotel in June 13 - Nice hotel - Good Gym , nearby shopping malls. Stay at this hotel if your work area is nearby. Two things to take note of if you are here -:
1. No Wifi in the rooms - First time to experience a hotel with no paid option to have Wifi - They do have a LAN connection but if you are hoping to hook on smart phones or tablets then beware.
2. IF your phone does not have roaming on it so make sure you arrange for a rental phone. A company called rentaphonejapan can deliver a hand set straight to the hotel. Unlike other places you cannot just go and pick up a prepaid sim in Japan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy stunning views overlooking Hakata Bay and the City of Fukuoka at the Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk hotel. With a prime oceanfront location, adjacent to Fukuoka Yafuoku! Dome, this hotel is situated in Fukuoka city, Japan's closest major city to China, Korea and Taiwan. Enjoy expertly prepared dishes at our onsite restaurants, relax at the indoor and outdoor pools or host an expertly planned event in our 6,000 sq. m. of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Rakuten, Expedia, JAPANiCAN, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk Hotel Fukuoka
- Jal Hotel Sea Hawk Fukuoka