The hotel is nicely located at the seashore. Great seashore views from the rooms. You're quite a distance from downtown - about 15 minutes by taxi. There is no wireless in the rooms. There is a bar on the 34th floor, great view but a 500 yen cover charge. The buffets are mixed western-Asian. Very good teppanyaki restaurant on the 35th floor. The fitness centre is well equipped. If you want to go for a run I recommend going outside on the seashore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy stunning views overlooking Hakata Bay and the City of Fukuoka at the Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk hotel. With a prime oceanfront location, adjacent to Fukuoka Yafuoku! Dome, this hotel is situated in Fukuoka city, Japan's closest major city to China, Korea and Taiwan. Enjoy expertly prepared dishes at our onsite restaurants, relax at the indoor and outdoor pools or host an expertly planned event in our 6,000 sq. m. of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk Hotel Fukuoka
- Jal Hotel Sea Hawk Fukuoka