All reviews welcome drink enjoyed my stay double bed the bus excellent location canal city shampoo osaka lawson convenience kyushu reception amenities lobby tv japan
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2019

The room is small but the hotel location is great, easy access to stations run by different train operators, underground shopping street, mitsukoshi, loft, daimaru, night market.... all are in walking distance.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
wbf-tenjinminami, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Fukuoka Tenjin Minami, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2019

Thank you very much for this time.
Accessibility is highly popular among many customers.
Please stay when you come to Fukuoka again.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights for a weekend trip to Fukuoka. This was our first time in Kyushu but the location was great as it was close to the bus stop (and all buses within the city was 100yen!) and was relatively close to Hakata Station as well. Very convenient. The staff was also very friendly; we checked out at 10:30am but they allowed us to keep our luggage there until 9pm (as our flight was at night) so we were able to avoid the hassle of looking for coin lockers while sightseeing during the day.
The rooms were very clean, and the lobby had complementary drinks to enjoy 24/7 :)

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank maymay549
wbf-tenjinminami, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Fukuoka Tenjin Minami, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Thank you for using our hotel this time.
It seems that you like what you are looking for, such as service location.

Thank you for your continued support.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Located at a convenient distance from downtown Fukuoka by subway and bus, surrounded with restaurants/eateries/bars. I stayed here one night during the Gion Festival season, and perhaps it was due to the festival, but found the room charge to be rather expensive (paid about 12,000 yen per night, AFTER discount of 4,000 yen) for a room of a size that didn't look big enough to open a suitcase (unless you put it on the bed).

I booked under the "Ladies-Only Plan" which, according to their official website, supposedly included a free choice of shampoo & conditioner, aside from the default ones set in the bathroom. But when I asked about it at the reception, I was told that this service was available only for guests with the hotel membership.

Also, the staff at the reception seemed to be either temporary staff or new hires, for they took more than enough time to check my booking status on their reservation system.

On the plus side, their complimentary drinks bar had a wide variety of fruit and vegetable juices as well as coffee and teas. Also, despite some staff seeming unfamiliar or new to operations of the hospitality industry, they were all very friendly and courteous.

Room tip: Ladies traveling alone will be pleased that this hotel has ladies-only floors.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank UnderOneSky222
wbf-tenjinminami, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Fukuoka Tenjin Minami, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Thank you very much for using our hotel.

I am sorry for the inadequate response of the staff.

We will make every effort to grow more

We look forward to your continued support at Hotel WBF Fukuoka Tenjin Minami.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Only a one night stay but it turned out to be a pretty good choice, though slightly awkward to get to as I didn't know the city at all. But staff were helpful. A bonus was the amazing breakfast, all clearly labelled and i had to make sure I didn't overdo it!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank PDGBLondon
wbf-tenjinminami, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Fukuoka Tenjin Minami, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thank you very much for using our hotel.
I would be happy if I liked the hotel.
If you have further opportunities, please use our hotel.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

This WBF hotel is at a great location between the 2 main stations so within a small walk you can go everywhere. The free juices/coffee and tea at the reception are a nice surprise. Unfortunately, like most hotels in Japan, our room is pretty small.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for using our hotel.
I am proud of the location and meals, but I am sorry about the size of the room.
If you have further opportunities, please use our hotel.