Situated just across the walk-way from the main terminal at Kansai airport it is just about the most convenient hotel possible for a weary traveler just terminating a long flight. Stayed here one night in Spring of 2014 and found that the hotel staff was always willing to help. There is are a non affiliated small convenience store and burger restaurant just next to the hotel which makes frugal dining possible. Breakfast was a big spread geared for Japanese and Western diets with a large selection. Rooms very large and not just by Japanese standard. Hotel supplies robe and slippers and is very pampering. Free Wi-Fi is a plus. Room rate sits in mid price range for area hotels. Only down side to the hotel is that it is far from any of the tourist attractions in the area, however it is just next to the JR line so it is easy to move on from there. Would definitely stay here again if I was coming in or leaving from Kansai Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel at KIX: ideal pre- or post-flight stay with direct access via a walkway from the airport. Airport resort hotel where you can enjoy a special time of luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Odigeo, Priceline, Rakuten, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikko Kansai Airport Hotel
- Nikko Kansai Airport Izumisano
- Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport Osaka Prefecture, Japan - Izumisano