Overall - Meets expectations (including the rigidness of Japaneses business philosophy)
Service - Arrived at 930am after an overnight flight from Singapore but had to wait until 1pm(1 hour earlier than standard check in time) to get into the room. Hotel staff did offered to stow our luggage while we roamed the KIX terminal looking for a place to rest with coffee and food...experience could have been better. English/Chinese speaking staff.
Location - 5min walk from KIX. Far from everything else, typical of an airport hotel. Free shuttle service runs from KIX to Rinkutown.
Room - LAN does not work as plug and play (seems to be a standard feature for most Japaneses hotel) but the free Wifi does, so it sort of compensate the problem. Stayed on level 9 this time facing north. No noise whatsoever.
Food - Limited choices (4 restuarants). Walk to KIX for more selections within the terminal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel at KIX: ideal pre- or post-flight stay with direct access via a walkway from the airport. Airport resort hotel where you can enjoy a special time of luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Rakuten, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Travelocity, Agoda, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikko Kansai Airport Hotel
- Nikko Kansai Airport Izumisano
- Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport Osaka Prefecture, Japan - Izumisano