See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2016

I booked this place purely because it was close to the airport and affordable. We arrived late via the train and it was a short, easy walk from the station. Even though it looks really old inside, with really bad decor, it was comfortable, felt clean and the shower was great. There were even kimono type dressing gowns to wear. The reception is 24hours which is another great convenience. The train to the airport from this area takes about 10mins and as we had a 7am departure it was perfect for us.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

After reading the other reviews I thought the rooms would be a lot smaller. We only stayed for one night on the way from the airport to Nara. The rooms have old fashioned decor, which is fine. Our room was clean and comfortable with aircon. Also, this is a really interesting part of the city for someone who hasn't been to Japan before.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Had to stay near the airport but the price of other hotels are ridiculously expensive! This one here may not be new or branded but it offers just the right accommodation that I needed. Note that the aircon in the rooms only operates during summer! The staffs are very friendly and willing to help!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank LadyPoot3
Reviewed December 3, 2015

We had early morning flight from Kansai airport and decide to stay nearby. This hotel was very close to Izumisano Nankai station (7 minute to airport by train). The price was incredibly low but we learnt later why. This is business hotel for Japanese businessman and eventhough they said in website there were non-smoking room but there was actually none. The staff was nice and helpful though. The room was quite small but OK. Overall, this is the hotel for budgetwise traveller who arrive late or take early flight from Kansai airport.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank tvidya
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I booked this hotel through JapaniCan for a 7 night stay because it was a short train ride to visit my new granddaughter in Hannan City. I was a little leery upon reading the reviews but it was the most convenient option for my visit. Initially my fears appeared to be valid as at night the halls were dreary and the room small and dated. However, I quickly warmed up to the hotel. My room, while dated in appearance, was immaculate and bright. The bed was comfortable and the water pressure in the shower excellent. There is a small coffee shop on the ground floor where I enjoyed inexpensive, tasty breakfasts. The free (LAN cable supplied) internet was fast and reliable. The bathroom was supplied with toothbrush and paste, conditioning shampoo and body wash. Hairdryers are also available upon request. There are many small restaurants in the immediate area. I would without hesitation recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in or out of Kansai Airport, as well as anyone who has business in the area. However, I would not consider Izumisano itself to be a tourist destination.

Date of stay: May 2014