“Very Tasty Okonomiyaki.”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My father and I ate here on a very recent 3 day stay in Nara, and we almost ended up going back twice because this ended up being my favourite. We found this place by mistake, but were sure happy that we did because not only did our amazing okonomiyaki fill us up after a long morning of walking, but it did so at what we both considered a very reasonable price. It also made me crave okonomiyaki for the rest of our trip around Japan.... so well done!

There are newer reviews for Parco

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was looking for a restaurant for my party (7pax). The owner was very friendly and the yakinoodles and the beef just perfect. It's close to the pond next to the kôfukuji.
I recommand it. It's tasty.

Frédérick (Tour leader, France)

1  Thank Frederick D
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Amazing Okonomiyaki and a friendly, helpful owner.
Ally of fun Grilling our okonomiyaki and surrounded by locals.

1  Thank ForeverTravelingGirl
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I went to the Parco supermarket next to the train station as soon as I understood I could find great food in great prices... I ate salmon sushi and payed so much less than I would in my country (Greece) and the quality was soooo good.Just don t miss it if you are on a low budget ..you won t regret it!

Reviewed August 14, 2011

We went to this restaurant with my friends on the festival day in Nara, to prepare for visiting the lightening event. I understand there are too many tourists on that day, and maybe they had been very busy working all day, but that can't be an excuse to be rude for potential customers.. When we were asking the staff about if we can sit separately to eat, the owner came out and told us like "No ! impossible. Just go." instead of saying that, he could say "sorry, we don't have table available" or something "normal"... We walked to there in very hot weather, and some friends are from other country and this could be the only chance to visit Nara, then that owner gave that impression....
well, I don't know the taste of this restaurant but, NEVER EVER take my friends to this place. there are many other nicer place in Nara.

2  Thank gatopiko