See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2017

Easy to get to except for the last block where you have to go over a pedestrian overpass. The hotel entrance is at the foot of the overpass stairs. A great hotel. I had a nice comfortable spacious room. The breakfast buffet is super so I would suggest travelers should opt for the breakfast option. Also ask for a humidifier as the air around here is really dry. This hotel does weddings so it is a very nice place with beautiful public areas.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the past few years and always enjoy my stay. Excellent rooms, excellent service, clean, and good food. The rooms are spacious. I always find the staff to be friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

I experience king ambassador hotel last floor room 1202.
Disappointed thus not clean see picture & no curtain ensuring sun to bother during early morning.
Hotel management wasn't able to answer my request (no good English ?).
Breakfast was OK nevertheless
I do not recommend

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank cm_635_paris
Reviewed February 27, 2017

I spent just 2 nights on the way out and back in a business trip, but I could value this hotel's features. Professional staff, good location (nearby train station and some shopping malls), spacious room (consider that in Japan space is precious) and very good breakfast. Very good for a stopover if you're crossing Japan

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed November 1, 2015

This is a different, interesting kind of hotel. Nothing like this I've seen elsewhere.

Pros:
1. Rooms are very spacious! Considering that this is in Japan.
2. The slippers are cool! Very comfy on the feet :)
3. Very good breakfast.
4. Excellent customer service. I called once to request for bottled water. In literally just 5mins, water is in our front door. I called once more for power plug converted, and just the same, in 5mins it's there! Perfect! We also asked for taxi assistance, and staff in charge was so efficient.
5. Huge toilet and bath!!!

Cons:
1. The lights were so dim. There's no way to make them brighter. So it was tough to read at night.
2. We were told by front desk that the hotel is fully booked. But we have not seen any floor-mates during our 2N stay. Weird.
3. No English TV channel, no sub titles too :)

Date of stay: October 2015