Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
JAL City
$47
Fully refundable before Sat, Mar 9
1,203 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2019

The room, staff and facilities were excellent and was great value for money. Breakfast was more than adequate. Close to rail and bus transport that provided easy access to tourist areas although train travel required an initial 210 yen trip to Yokohama station. from there the options for travel were plentiful. The YCAT bus link to Narita airport from Yokohama station was the cheapest and more comfortable option than going by rail. Options for dining and shopping are plentiful and China Town is within 300 m from the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Doug C
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is well situated near Nihon Odori station.
The room I had was good in size and bright as well. Toilet was spacious and modern.
It is a 4 star hotel standard, just without some facility or services.
Breakfast was good but for similar dishes for consecutive days.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank K T C
Reviewed February 19, 2019

My family and I had a great experience at this hotel. Although there isn’t much around the area, it is convenient enough and the rooms were of decent size. We took the limousine bus from Haneda airport and got off at a stop for a 5 min walk to the hotel. We received good reception when checking in as well as our query for information and directions. Despite limited spoken English, the hotel staff was very helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed the suki-yaki dinner at a nearby restaurant recommended by them. Room amenities were quite complete and we had quality sleep on the good size beds.
It is a short 2 minute walk to the subway station which brings us to the major attractions in Yokohama. It is also near the Chinatown where we found numerous Chinese restaurants. The instant/cup noodle as well as the red brick warehouse are also closed by. Traveling on the subway to the Yokohama and Shin-Yokohama stations were a breeze.
A good enough hotel that met our needs and budget.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank AlbusD
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

I stay this hotel mainly because it is near to the port I am going to my first time japanese Cruise. I always stay in Yokohama, however, this is the first time with JAL Kannai. It charges in a low price, I always thought the standard is a bit below my average. But I am wrong. The quality with this hotel is great. Neat, well maintained, quiet, and clean. Good service from the desk! I believe the price is a bit low mainly because not many things nearby. However, it is very convenient which the subway near to it. Also it is by the China town. It has some local supermarkets behind the hotel which the price is very reasonable! I like this hotel and I will come back again!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank dorothychiang
Reviewed December 28, 2018

We stayed here for the second time, because our cruise left from Yokohama. The hotel has always been clean, and the staff is extremely helpful. The location, in my opinion, cannot be beat. It is so close to so much like: Chinatown, the terminal, and the subway. The city is walk able, and we it is centrally located. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018