All reviews world porters metro station exit walking distance ferris wheel red brick cup noodles museum free coffee would stay here again line elevator suitcases cruise
Reviewed April 8, 2015

I stayed at this Fresa Inn for 2 weeks. Being there for so long I appreciated the ease of access to the Metro, and the washing and drying facilities.
The breakfast available was basic but cheap, and the room was clean and fresh.
I would definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank tjbutt
Reviewed March 14, 2015

This hotel very easy to access by train. It's in-front of exit 3 of Bashamichi Station on the Minatomirai Line. You can see Cosmo World Ferris Wheel from the room and walk to Cosmo World. Room is very good and clean.

Room Tip: Please request the room on side that you can see Cosmo World Ferris Wheel
  • Stayed: November 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Peerasut B
Reviewed December 31, 2014

This hotel looks to be pretty new and was very clean. They hand out skin care packets for ladies, which is a nice. If you're looking for a convenient, thrifty place; this hotel fits the bill. However, the rooms are cozy and may be a bit difficult to maneuver if you're a westerner. Bathroom is rather tight and can make you feel claustrophobic. The noise from the hallway can get pretty bad if you have inconsiderate guests on your floor. It seemed we had a gaggle of school girls on our floor and they woke us up in the middle of the night with loud talking /stomping in the hallway. If you want quiet sleep and space, probably better to look elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night. Staff are friendly, and the location is good. It is within the walking distance to the Landmark tower and its surrounding shopping malls, China town, and is a 2 minute walk from the Minato Mirai line station. Breakfast is basic but convenient and offers some western style breakfast. Our room was very small but clean with no windows, however the all the usual amenities were catered for. The hotel has a laundry room which is very useful but the dryers are not the most efficient and a normal load will take about 1 and half hour to dry. If you are a smoker, please be aware that there are no smoking facilities within or within the vicinity of this hotel. The website that we booked from stated that the hotel staff can direct you to the smoking area but upon arrival we were informed that no such facilities were available.

Room Tip: If you are a smoker, Please think twice as there are no smoking areas/facilities inside the hotel/outside of the hotel or nearby.
  • Stayed: October 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 181Laila_13
Reviewed October 3, 2014

Oveall, my stay at Sotetsu Fresa Inn Yokohama Saguragicho was very pleasant. I highly recommend this hotel because of its good location and the great service of the staff. They are very helpful and that made my stay a wonderful experience. I checked in the day before Christmas. I know that my chances of being able to hear a Catholic mass on Christmas Eve are very slim simply because I'm in Yokohama. But the staff helped me find a Catholic church, and when they found one, they even tried to call the church to ask if they have English masses. I didn't ask any of those from them.

Room Tip: Make sure you try their amenities. They're good.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo