Yokohama Royal Park Hotel
  • Pool
Ryokan
  • Pool
1,735 results
All reviewslandmark towersky loungemount fujiroyal parktop flooramazing hotelhighest buildingviews are amazingreal keyshopping mallcover chargecity viewferris wheelthe upper floorscorner roomsakuragicho stationminato mirai
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for about 30 nights for business purpose. Overall, thishotel is beautiful. Great location as it is near queens shopping mall, world porters, yokohama ferris wheel, and landmark shopping center is just beneath it. Good access to trains.. sakuragicho and minatomirai stations.. there's bus from the hotel to and from gotemba premium outlet stopping at the hotel.

Staffs are helpful. Prompt service. Wifi is fast in the room.

You can literally see mount fuji on a clear day from the hotel room (mine was really strategic!)

Halal food is nearby (khazana) located at queens mall. Lots of restaurants so u won't have to worry. Shopping is also easy.

Buses to narita and haneda can also be arranged.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Spent two very restful nights here, wonderful views, ideally situated between Minatomirai & Sakuragicho stations making getting around very easy.

The room was excellent, pillows lack 'substance' but there was a great shower as well as a bath, the internet worked well. Small freebies with a payable bar in the room which unfortunately didn't include free coffee, just free roast plum & green tea - not suitable for all tastes.

Unfortunately for those travelling with children, we encountered a problem. Returning to the hotel after dinner with friends, our group of 4 adults & 3 children (1 child staying at the hotel) were refused entry to the SkyLounge bar on the 70th floor where we wanted to take our friends to see the view & have a quiet drink together. Pondering on the problem, we realised there wasn't anywhere that we could all enjoy a drink together except our room; not at all ideal.

I'd return but not with children, unfortunately I've not come across this problem before!

Room Tip: Try to get one facing Fuji-san or else on a clear day go up to the Aurora meeting area on 70th floor & into the 'Ruby' room to get a wonderful view
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We stayed here for a conference at the nearby convention centre. It is a very modern, well appointed hotel. The staff were very professional and helpful. The rooms were huge, the beds very comforatble but most of the time we ate elsewhere as the meals and drinks were very expensive but as it was close to lots of dining options that didn't really matter.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I've stayed in several hotels in Yokohama before but this was my first time at the Royal Park hotel. The price for a room is quite high, but after you've stayed here, you know why.

The hotel is superb. The rooms are spacious, clean, luxurious, full with class and style.
My room was on the 66th floor looking out at the stadium, and the view was great. The club lounge is one floor down.
Breakfast is served on the 70th floor, and even though the selection of food was ok (horrible scrambled eggs, great pastries) it was sufficient and tasty.
Staff was friendly and helpful, bed was comfortable, and room service was fast and efficient.

Try to stay here, even if it is for just one night, and you'll experience what living in style is about.
5 stars

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was not expecting something different.. the room had spectacular view, clean and quiet. The breakfast at the top floor was very nice, giving lots of choices. In general it made me feel very comfortable. The food in the room was a bit expensive, this is the only drawback I think and also I was expecting faster internet, as I was there for business and I spent lots of hours in my laptop. I could not easily listen to a web radio station and browse for example for searching info for creating some slides that I wanted. I was expecting for the class of this hotel , also being in Japan, something better for the connection to the internet.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business