All reviews the air conditioning subway station japan taxi
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Stayed 3 nights in this hotel, part of a large tour group, would not stay again, hallways smell of cigarette smoke, as do the rooms.

The buffet breakfast was very good,

the only way for this hotel to improve is to stop people smoking in rooms and hallways.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

I just stay for one night, and reserve for non smooking room,

Going to 10th floor with elevator, just leave elevator lessthan 5 seconds, corridor is very terrible with cigarates smell.

When come to room, not bad at all for 1 person i got king bed.

Bathroom furniture is very old. My bathroom is better than hotel ( we can imagine how old the room )

I checked in around 8pm, there is no one alse except me on front desk, but front staff service like robot, without smile,
And i check out in the morning. Checkout staff is better

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
横浜ワシントンホテル宿泊課, アシスタントマネージャー at Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Thank you for Staying Isezakicho Washingtong Hotel

I apologize for all the trouble I have caused for this.

I will talk to the front staff who did not have a smile.

If you can come yokohama.plese use wasingtong hotel

Thank you.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

Staff are very friendly and helpful, for any kind of issues they try to help. The hotel is well connected with subway and rail. Room is very well managed . Waiting time for lift is little and above all the hotel is very clean. Only television was a problem as all in Japanese.

Room Tip: All rooms are good to choose
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
横浜ワシントンホテル宿泊課, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you very much for using our hotel.
I am very happy that our response was helpful to you.
I am sorry that I did not have an English program on TV.
We are also waiting for you to use our hotel
Thank you very much again.

Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel
Front clerk Kanamori

Reviewed May 6, 2017

Less than impressed with the accommodation, the room was small and not very clean, there was rubbish under one of the beds. Every other hotel we stayed in in Japan would lend us a power adapter for australian power plugs but not here, infact they wanted to charge $14 Aus to borrow one. We were going on a cruise the day we booked out and requested a 12 o'clock checkout instead of 10 o'clock and the response was thats fine but will cost another $36, no thanks. Room amenities were standard for Japanese Hotels and quite ok. Generally very disappointed. Corridors were smelly and rooms not a whole lot better. Will not recommend.

Room Tip: We were on the north sid looking over a park, not too bad
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
横浜ワシントンホテル宿泊課, マネージャー at Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Thank you for choosing Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel.
However, I apologize for not accepting the unpleasant thought about the matter pointed out.
We will continue to improve future services based on opinions received from customers this time.
We wait for all of our employees from the bottom of our hearts.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

We did not stay at this hotel only visited the Aquarmarine European Buffet Restuarant for lunch with friends.
It is family friendly with an assortment of hot and cold dishes, dessert and plenty of teas, coffees and juice. Very reasonably priced for lunch. Quiet atmosphere and open from 11:30 to 2:30. It was not too busy and we were encouraged to stay as long as we wanted. Very friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for using our hotel restaurant.
It seems they were satisfied and we are also very happy.
If there is a chance to come again, I would like you to stay at the hotel this time.
All the staff will entertain you.

Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel