“nice hotel!”

Ranked #11 of 113 Hotels / Ryokan in Yokohama
New York City, New York
“nice hotel!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

my only complaint was that it wasn't near the bay, where the convention center is located and amusement park. the train system in yokohama is actually quite efficient and easy, so it wasn't so bad taking a train to the bay and hanging out. the shopping outside the hotel is good as well. as for the hotel itself, it makes for a great business hotel, and it's located near all public transportation. the rooms are nice and clean, and the bathrooms are great. it's so spacious with a bath and separate shower! like i said, makes for an easy hotel while on business. it's not the best place for honeymooning, but the hotel is nice for anyone to stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
YokohamaBaySheraton, お客様担当マネージャー at Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel and Towers, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for giving us your feedback. We very much appreciate your kind words regarding the location and the cleanness of the room. Come visit us again soon, we can welcome you home again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I travelled a great deal these last few weeks in Japan on business, with hotels varying a great deal in quality and must say I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Yokohama Bay Sheraton. I admit I love to be pampered and this place ticked all the boxes for me. Wonderful service and advice, great location - a stone's throw away from the station, quite literally! Breakfast buffet was delicious - great variety. Hotel gym (big bonus for me). Very comfortable beds - I almost forgot where I was when I woke up. Wonderful value for money (although I believe I did get quite a good deal). I will definitely choose to stay here again, if I have the opportunity to return.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank FMEdwards
Thank you for the amazing review! I am thrilled that you enjoy staying with us so much. Providing prompt and attentive service is a top priority so we couldn’t be happier that it was a highlight of your stay. We are delighted you enjoyed your guest room, the location and the breakfast buffet. I will be sure to share these kind words to my team. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon!
Palo Alto, California
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights during a business trip and had a wonderful stay. The reservation was arranged by my employer. I stayed in the Tower on the 26th floor, which has a separate check-in/check-out desk and exclusive access to the Towers Lounge where there are free drinks all day and cocktails at night. The breakfast buffet was included, and the buffet was fantastic with a huge selection and variety of foods. Access to the fitness center was included as well, and I enjoyed swimming a few laps in the heated swimming pool. The room and the bed was very comfortable. Internet access was included in the rate as well. Service was superb (check-in, check-out, restaurant, fitness, asking directions, etc)
The hotel is conveniently located across the street from the Yokohama train station, and there is access to the huge underground station by taking the hotel elevator or escalator from the lobby. I looked at the dinner menu of the restaurants inside the hotel, but they were too expensive, so I just wandered around all the shops and restaurants inside the Yokohama station and easily found something and sat among the locals. I would be delighted to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. Our towers lounge offers a unique and relaxing experience and we are glad you enjoyed it. We very much appreciate your kind words and look forward to passing them on to our staff. Positive feedback like yours gives us even more motivation to be great for our guest’s everyday. Please come back and visit again soon,
San Francisco
Reviewed July 11, 2012

First off, this is a very convenient location, especially if you can handle the trains in Japan. You can take the Narita Express and walk to the hotel from the Yokohama station in a few minutes.
The staff is attentive, the breakfast buffet is better than average, and the meeting rooms are also quite good. Only flaw is an inadequate workout room, and the pool is never open when a business traveler might want to use it.
Ask for a room away from the station or "city side" if you want quiet

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the station or "city side" if you want quiet
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Noida, India
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The lobby is amazing with live music and an extremely courteous staff. Truly gives you a royal feeling. Rooms are very clean and reasonably sized from Japanese standards. This hotel is well connected and very close to the train station, you can get a direct train to the airport from the station. One of the staff members even helped me with the luggage and escorted me to the train station to help me catch the airport shuttle.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Elkhart, Indiana
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The Sheraton Hotel and Towers in Yokohama is in an excellent location. There is easy access to the train station and bus station, as well as lots of shopping. I stayed for business and it was quite comfortable with a good breakfast and pleasant staff.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
相模原市, 神奈川県
Reviewed May 28, 2012

It's very front of Yokohama station.You never miss it.Friendly and kind staffs.Anyway,it's very easy to go for Tokyo and Kamakura,and sure you can enjoy yokohama as well.
I'm l\working in Yokohama.It's somothing strange for staying in yokohama.anyway,I stayed the hotel and I enjoyed it very much.I enjoyed a view (You could see the tokyo sky tree!)

Room Tip: upper levels
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple