I stayed three nights at this hotel.
I bought a sea view club room and being a Royal Ambassador member didn´t get any upgrade.
1.- Executive floor Club is not great. Breakfast is not great quality with just few options, however the personnel is great and willing to help at any time. They are just waiting to service and help. Great people at this club. I requested information about where to buy a Japanese knife and they gave photocopies of all kind of usefull things and even a map
2.- Rooms are cleaned but not great.
3. Bed and pillows are quite comfortable. Rooms are quiet.
4.- Location of the Hotel is perfect, close to a mall (just 100 mt) and close to anywhere. In front of the marina
5.- Not worth to take a sea view room. View to the city is even better. Sea view is mostly Industrial area
6.- If you like to run my advise is you go trough the sea side. You can easily find a 10KM track
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Minato Mirai area is the face of the cosmopolitan City of Yokohama in the 21st century. Opening in 1991, InterContinental Yokohama Grand is the first in Japan to be operated directly by the InterContinental Hotels Group chain. Since then, the hotel, with its majestic shape of a yacht's full sail, has become a proud symbol of Minato Mirai. We invite you to enjoy a relaxing stay in the hotel's elegant space surrounded by blue sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Yokohama Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Yokohama Grand Hotel Yokohama
- Inter Continental Hotel Yokohama
- Inter Continental Yokohama
- Yokohama Inter-Continental