Looks like a Buruj Arab Dubai minus the Platform or is it the other way around?
Surrounded by Shopping Complex, Underground Train Station, Exhibition Hall, Theme Park, Ferris Wheel, River Taxi and an Open Sea. Infact Convenience Store is just around the corner!
Everything you need, Everything you may think you need is here around you!
Welcoming Service by their staff is Overwhelming! They are trying their very best to impress you.
Beauty Parlour, Peer 21 Restaurant, Exclusive SPA Centre are there for you to indulge yourself into.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Minato Mirai area is the face of the cosmopolitan City of Yokohama in the 21st century. Opening in 1991, InterContinental Yokohama Grand is the first in Japan to be operated directly by the InterContinental Hotels Group chain. Since then, the hotel, with its majestic shape of a yacht's full sail, has become a proud symbol of Minato Mirai. We invite you to enjoy a relaxing stay in the hotel's elegant space surrounded by blue sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rakuten, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Yokohama Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Yokohama Grand Hotel Yokohama
- Inter Continental Hotel Yokohama
- Inter Continental Yokohama
- Yokohama Inter-Continental