I stayed for 5 nights for a recent business trip to Yokohama. So easy to get to and from Haneda with the limousine bus stopping right outside. Good service from reception and concierge and had a very nice room with a view over the bay. I do agree with some previous reviewers that the carpet is sadly in need of replacement, my room had several faded spots and my colleague's room was worse. The hotel lobby bar had their carpet replaced while we were there so hopefully that is the start of having the carpets replaced all through the hotel. I found the bed very comfortable. Room service was prompt and delicious. The hotel had several different cuisines represented in its restaurants and there were also some lovely restaurants nearby in the Queen's Mall/Landgate complex. Good internet in the room so easy to work and stay in touch with home! Happy to stay here next time I'm working in Yokohama.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Minato Mirai area is the face of the cosmopolitan City of Yokohama in the 21st century. Opening in 1991, InterContinental Yokohama Grand is the first in Japan to be operated directly by the InterContinental Hotels Group chain. Since then, the hotel, with its majestic shape of a yacht's full sail, has become a proud symbol of Minato Mirai. We invite you to enjoy a relaxing stay in the hotel's elegant space surrounded by blue sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rakuten, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Yokohama Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Yokohama Grand Hotel Yokohama
- Inter Continental Hotel Yokohama
- Inter Continental Yokohama
- Yokohama Inter-Continental