stayed 1 night for business. Checked in ok, very polite. Room was dated. This hotel was very nice when opened but now need some renovation on lightning, furniture. Bed was not Intercontinental standard, very hard and there was no soft part, room chair was like from some cheap hotel chain. Desk is not good for work, only one power outlet located behind the table. No room light control near bed. Since the room had a nice view of the sea, just wished for much comfy furniture to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Minato Mirai area is the face of the cosmopolitan City of Yokohama in the 21st century. Opening in 1991, InterContinental Yokohama Grand is the first in Japan to be operated directly by the InterContinental Hotels Group chain. Since then, the hotel, with its majestic shape of a yacht's full sail, has become a proud symbol of Minato Mirai. We invite you to enjoy a relaxing stay in the hotel's elegant space surrounded by blue sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Rakuten, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Yokohama Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Yokohama Grand Hotel Yokohama
- Inter Continental Hotel Yokohama
- Inter Continental Yokohama
- Yokohama Inter-Continental