1. There is a shuttle bus from the bus stop/main train station
2. It's quiet and tranquil. Good for relaxing
3. It was comfortable sleeping in Japanese style room. Huge.
4. Slippers and Yukata are provided for you to walk around the ryokan
5. Love the public bath...went there 3 times for 1 night stay
6. Good meals. The dinner was not small at all. It started with a starter and ends with dessert. Heavy breakfast too. I can sense that the meals are carefully 'designed'
1. Not much things to do at night after dinner. Just watch tv. But I was already tired from the day's tour, so it's fine with me.
2. No internet connections. Luckily I have one mifi with me but the signal only available outside the room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JAPANiCAN, Fastbooking, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Rakuten, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hakone Yunohana Prince Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.