Stayed here with our two kids. Nice spacies rooms, good internet, large bathroom + seperate toilet. Nice restaurants in the hotel. Ship transport to the nearby city 300 meters away + cable way to the nearby 1356 meter peak. Good to the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hakone Prince Hotel is built right on the shore of Lake Ashi, surrounded by greens of Kamiyama, and Komagatake.You can see Mt.Fuji over Lake Ashi, and surrounding forests. We have wide variety of guest rooms including cottages and family rooms. An open-air hot spa which has a beautiful view of the lake, it will ease you and refresh you on your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rakuten, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Fastbooking, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Hakone Hotel Hakone-Machi
- Prince Hotel Hakone Machi