“Best soba I’ve had!”

Ranked #11 of 483 Restaurants in Hakone-machi
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

Omg, this soba restaurant is so good! We were drawn to it by the crowd that was waiting. We went at an off hour around 3pm and we waited only about 5min! It’s super tiny so I understand why there is usually a wait.
We ordered the cold soba with Tempura combo and the katsu-don style soba. Highly recommend the combo! The service is amazing and location was close to our Ryokan!
Not good for large groups. We had a group of 4, any higher you’ll probably wait a while.
Highly recommend!!!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed January 27, 2019

Ate soba with shrimp tempura at this little gem in Hakone. We waited 30 minutes for a shared table but it was worth the wait. Noodles were delicious as was the shrimp.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

We tried their specialty, grated yam soba. It’s really food for the adventurous. We won’t try it again :p

Their curry soba wasn’t nice so I don’t recommend it. The rest of soba dishes were delicious. The cold soba with tempura was the best.

There was a queue but it was managed very well and moved very fast.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Not bad. Went there later one night. My partner had the yam egg cold soba and I had the curry pork soba. My partner’s was a little strange but decent (probably won’t order again) and mine was quite tasty.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018

By far the best soba I've ever eaten! Staff were friendly and attentive, although with limited English which was fine by us. Highly recommend this place if you want to try authentic soba.

Date of visit: May 2018