My husband and I stayed at this hotel with my 2 kids. We booked a modern Japanese/Western style room. It was huge. There were 2 double beds for my hubby and I. The kids decided to use the self-service futons (mommy laid them out for them) and slept on the floor. Our stay included 3 meals - dinner, noodles as a before bedtime snack, breakfast.
We loved the following about the hotel:
- excellent service from front desk and restaurant staff
- room was huge and super clean
- beautiful and colourful yukatas that we can use from the lobby ... lots of colours and designs you can choose from (not the dull colourless ones at other hotels). This makes it very pretty when all the guest are walking around the hotel in their yukatas.
- absolutely loved the cedar bath on the balcony :)
- gorgeous scenery at the hotel grounds
- loved the onsen facilities....especially the 3 private ones
- the food presentation was exquisite....looked too good to eat and it was delicious
- steps from the Gora rail trains
- free internet service
- nothing for the hotel
- it was expensive....but very worth it...so I don't feel that it is my dislike (maybe for others)
- only "dislike" was that we had to leave :( ....only could stay one night....wish we stayed there for more nights (or forever)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Priceline, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Setsugetsuka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Setsugetsuka Hotel Hakone-Machi