See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

We were very happy that the people aee front desk always got back to us when we wrote asking questions. The hotel is in a steep heel but they send you a shuttle if you call them or you can make a reservation with them. When it comes to the place, maybe the Japanese style rooms are OK but the western rooms are a bit old and the mattresses need changing. We took the dinner and breakfast includes pack. So for the high price you are paying, I don’t think it was worth it. The onsen experience was nice but on your way to their onsen, it is under construction and looks old. And the hotel restaurant carpeta are also old and a bit dirty. If you don’t mind thesr things thougj, everything else was nice but expensive as an overall sensation.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Monika V
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for two nights in Jan, awesome awesome food and services. Must stay!

All the ground floor staffs were helpful and friendly.

Room was cleaned on daily basis, nice view to the sunrise if you book the rooms with mountain view

Date of stay: January 2018
2  Thank alan y
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Step in to a traditional Japanese studio, Japanese food and no English. But once you get your head around it, it's pretty good. First night, a feast delivered to our room and the same for breakfast. It rained so nothing to do. Japanese TV - thankfully I had season 1 of "Shooter" on my iPad

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank TheGreatWhiteG
Reviewed May 20, 2017

Really lucky to get the corner room and the view is spectecular. Able to spot small dusty corner but doesnt affect the living area. Though the room is a bit old but the stay is still pleasant for this price and location. The owner know little english but they are kind and willing to help.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jellyfisht2
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

This is the worst hotel ever!!! First, we requested for a double bed when we booked (about a month ago) but when we checked in, we were told that they cannot accommodate us (according to them they r fully booked) so we were given twin beds. I was so annoyed but I held my cool. To make matters worse, we were given a smoking room without telling us when we checked in. We only realised when we went to the room. So I went down to the reception to reiterate that we specifically requested for a non smoking room but was told that the hotel does not have any non smoking room!! What rubbish!!! All hotels have non smoking rooms! More often than not, hotels do not have smoking room. Whoever that is reading this review, DON'T EVER choose to stay in this terrible hotel! The rooms r not well maintained, stinks of stale cigarettes, the staff r un-accommodating n overall I'll put it my experience as utterly disgusting!

Date of stay: April 2017