See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2017

Comfortable, well equipped, very convenient to the station. A simple clean place to stay in Maebashi. Breakfast buffet offers western and japanese options (you can have both). There is complimentary coffee at reception all afternoon up till midnight. The review about smokey rooms can be discounted as the whole hotel is now smoke free, there is a coin operated laundrette and very helpful staff who can sort out problems and provide necessary items. Real plus is you can borrow bikes (free) - Maebashi is very bike friendly city, so this is really useful. Just up the road is a very good public bath and plenty of local eateries nearby. Other than this it is very much the kind of place you find all over the world, but I liked the simplicity and the location. Would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2017
2  Thank grisha-on-the-road
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

I never have seen an hotel with so small rooms. We can't access to both sides of the bed ! One side is against the wall and window. No place to let the luggage open.
No plug with ground. Si if your travel adapter have it you cant plug it in the room ! Continental breakfast too small, breakfast is adapted to asian customers but not to european or american taste

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank 282cyrillel
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Complimentary coffee was really good, especially when you have arrived the hotel after a long trip. Bed was comfortable, staff were really extraordinary kind... there are quite a number of Restaurants in the neigbourhood where you can taste Japanese cuisine and beer

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Once you reach the hotel, you have to go to the 2nd floor to do the check in.
Parking is just behind the hotel and there are more spaces if you continue ahead on the right corner and you will see a small hotel signal there. It's just 2 mins walking from the station so it is well-located for those who come by train and inside there is a shopping centre and restaurants.
The good thing is that they spoke English and we could do things faster than the common Japanese way hehe.
You can ask at the reception for extra pillows or other objects you may need.(there is a picture in the elevator to have a reference).
Unfortunately, we had to sleep in a smoking room and the odour was disgusting. I dont understand why it is still allowed to do this honestly.
You have wifi in the room and all around hotel.
Finally, breakfast was more occidental than oriental because there were waffles, sweet buns, crips, bread, scrambled eggs, sausages yoghurt and fruit!

Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank LAURA L
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Rooms are small.
As a seasoned traveler, I always ask about breakfast when i check in. The evening desk manager told me that bfast was between 6-9:30am. I asked if they had scrambled eggs. He said YES. This way i know it is a real bfast, not just some bread and jelly. I asked if there was another place to go for bfast if theirs didn't work out. He said yes.
When i got down there at 9 am this morning, they told me no more scrambled eggs. I tried to talk to the desk clerk, no English.
I asked via my translator software where the other places were and he said- no other place to go.
He could not help me in finding a place to go eat but he sure could tell me - forcefully in ENGLISH - that I couldn't take my tray to my room. He was very forceful; even to the point of standing in the elevator door so it wouldn't close.
I handed him the tray and wished him a good day.
Im glad Im not paying for this stay.

ADVICE- don't give this place a second look.

Date of stay: September 2016