Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta
$137
$115
$94
  • Restaurant
Oriental Hotel Tokyo Bay(Urayasu)(Great Value!)
$85
$459
$365
JAPANiCAN.com
1,102 results
All reviewsspecial entrancetower of terrorbella vistamediterranean harbortokyo disneyseadisney hotelhead starthotel guestsdisney characterscaptain mickeytrouble understandingharbour viewdirect entrancetheme parkonce in a lifetimefast passtoy story mania
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have stayed here for many times and I LOVE IT! It's one of the best hotels that I know.
The hotel is part of the park, so if you stay at the parkside view, you can see the beautiful view of the lake and you even can watch the shows without worrying the crowd.
The best room is "Terrace Room" on the parkside. Once you see the view, it feels like Tokyo Disney Sea is yours. The only demerit is that you can only stay with two people, they only have king bed, therefore it's more for couples. ( even though I stayed with my mom lol) You can eat morning breakfast in the room or at the terrace if the weather is nice. ( watch out for birds!)
If you stay at the highest floor or any suite rooms, you can use the concierge lounge, which is pretty relaxing. During check ins, they serve you snack and drinks. At night, they serve nice alcohol and small snack. Their alcohol is pretty good, but I recommend non alcohol drink called "Figaro and Cleo". It's really like a fish ball from Pinocchio!
Of course their room is lovely, but also their service is great. All of the cast members are very kind and helpful. As well as house keepers, they sometimes leave Disney characters made from towels, which I end up bringing them home lol
Overall, the cost is (of course) expensive, but it's worth the price or even more. I haven't stayed with them for a while but I would love to if I have chance.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank iiaykii
Reviewed July 9, 2013

It is a wonderful experience to stay in this hotel especially if you are going to Disney Sea. The hotel is located right in the park and we just have to take a lift down to enter the park. As I had booked this trip at the last minute, the room are almost fully booked. I had stayed there for 3 nights and I had to shift from room to room. The first night was with a harbour view, followed by partial view and last night at Tuscany. The rooms are pretty much the same .. the difference lies in the view from the room. Harbour view rooms enable us to watch the shows from our room. And we were lucky to catch the rehearsal for the summer show the next morning.

The staff spoke better English as compared to the other Disney hotel that we stayed in. They even offer to bring us the kids pyjamas, which we are not aware that it is available in the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank kerand
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Miracosta is a terrific hotel to stay in when visiting Tokyo Disney Resort. It came with lotsa perks. From free tram ride to special entrance into TDS. Hotel staff spoke terrific English. Showed us to our room and pointed out to us the different areas within the hotel along the way. You will feel like a VIP here :)

Room Tip: If you don't mind paying a little extra, go for rooms that oversee TDS.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank JadoreKim
Reviewed May 14, 2013

You can always be a picky person when we rate a hotel ... giving 5 stars is an extremely rare occasion. But I give MiraCosta 6 stars out of 5. Can I go back for more? I was struck with such deep feeling that last years, can I own a piece of it?

The hotel has all the accomodations for straight 5 stars, great design, extremely well maintained and cleaned, excellent service ... but those are overmatched by THE ATMOSPHERE OF DREAM, Welcome in Disney's Dream Space ... Porto Paradiso Harbor View plus Mysterious Island background surrounded by classic Italian feel, is it a painting ... is it real?

Start the day with a dream when you look outside the window - keep dreaming ... when we finish the day at DisneySea (and thank's to the hotel location inside Tokyo DisneySea which give us opportunity to stay until all the gates are closed when we forcefully need to leave the park) back to the hotel and continue to enjoy the painting of Porto Paradiso at night ... only it is not a painting ... keep dreaming ....

Room Tip: Porto Paradiso Side with Harbor View is arguably one of world's most favorite hotel space. 360 days in a year are overbooked, I mean the reservation starts 6 months before and they are always sold out in a day.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tjokrosaputro
Reviewed April 23, 2013

A great Disney experience, and considering you get early entry into Disney Sea (so we saved hours on lining up for the key rides) - it was worth the extra cost.
Beautiful rooms and features throughout the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family