“Fantastica theme park”

and up
Disneyland or Disneysea 1-Day Passport Ticket and Private Transfer from Tokyo
Ranked #1 of 31 things to do in Urayasu
More attraction details
Owner description: This sister park to Tokyo Disneyland offers water-themed rides and adventures including wild watercraft at Aquatopia and submarine rides at 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Fantastica theme park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I visited DisneySea last week, it was my first experience in Disney theme park. I decided to go TDS because of the unique of the park which only in tokyo and the theme that I like. I think it is more for adults. Beside the waiting time of the ride, I really enjoy in the park. Even on a normal weekday, the park was crowded. Impressive performance and nice view and building with Christmas decoration. I was impressed by the performance, "Fantasmic", it really nice and the effects are best. I have not completed the ride and certainly will come back again. Another interesting to share is on my way to Disney via JR Keiyo Line, I saw Mount Fuji, it's awesome! There are many souvenir store at all the themes, for those who like to collect collectibles, you may collect the limited disney gold medallion at each shops for only 100yen each. Eating quite expensive in the park, but I found that there is a western burger shop selling set meal at lower price. Have fun!

Visited December 2012

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beautiful Park...Very Overcrowed!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

We went the Monday before Thanksgiving to Tokyo DisneySea. I thought that because it was a Monday and because Thanksgiving is an American holiday that it would not be crowed. I was very wrong! My husband and I rode one ride all day:( The lines were crazy! The wait time at the Toystory ride was 200 minutes and all the fastpasses were gone for the day before 10:00am. We were travelling in a group of 8 and at one point we lost one of our adults due to the massive crowds walking around the park. Now that I have said all that, I still gave the park 4 stars because I believe it was a chance of a life time to go to Disney in Japan. The park was set up different than any other Disney park in the US. The buildings were beautiful! We enjoyed watching a Christmas show were the Disney characters were all singing and talking in Japaneese.

Visited November 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Once in a life time experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

We went there on the weekend of Halloween. Lots of people going. Full packed !!! Kids, adults, elderly. The festivities mood even begin from Tokyo station where the train lines to Maihama station begin. All dress up, as you know Japanese loves cos-play so dress up as characters for going to Disneyland being normal sight. From little girls dress as Disney princess to adults as whatever Disney characters they fancy. Plus Halloween characters. Love it.

But queue for rides are crazy. Manage only ONE ride of 3 hours queue. Crazy !!! Kudos to all Japanese people who did all the queue in order. They even begin to sit on the streets HOURS before street parade begin. Crazy !!!

But strolling the parks in those Halloween festivities was fun. Once in a life time experience.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank arieflaksono
Pune, India
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Disney Sea Review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

It is an amazing place and is also value for money. I think one should visit such place once in lifetime. You will definitely enjoy different rides, food park & toys shopping. Must go there...!!!

Visited December 2011
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Below my expectation of Disney theme park”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Probably I was put off with all the Q. Everything Q... Snacks, pop corns, ice cream toilet.. I thought I have chosen a low season day, it's Tuesday non public holiday non school holiday but we still have to Q at least 60 minutes for all the rides, shows which really was a frustration.

Just some tips, go for the fast pass but bear in mind you can only get 1 fast pass in 2-3 hrs time. So pick your most desire ride or show and strategise the time.

Visited November 2012