“The perfect theme park!”
Review of Tokyo Disneyland

Ranked #2 of 32 things to do in Urayasu
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Mickey Mouse lives on in Tokyo's version of the famed magic kingdom. This resort comes complete with hotels, thrill rides and all the familiar Disney characters.
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We love Disneyland! We keep coming back whether it is in Paris, Hong Kong or Tokyo. We love the fact that both adults and kids can be actually kids in this place. There are so many rides and fun things to do. There are plenty of souvenir shops and eateries too so you can always have a rest after a long day of walking, picture-taking, riding in the park's various thrilling rides and watch the parades too.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Visited Disneyland Tokyo for the first time with my wife and 3 year old daughter. Was expecting to be bored but ended spending the entire day having the time of my life while bonding with my child.

There are plenty of attractions, food and street parades. You'll spend a lot of time in queues but once you get to go on your turn, you'll quickly forget about the waiting and have fun.

Definitely recommended for anybody, both young and old.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is a duplication of Anaheim Disneyland only missing 30% I guess, which is a bit odd considering it is 30 years old now. Rides are average 100mins line up to get on. The Fastpass is only good for two rides as by 11.30am it allowed you to book a ride at 6pm. The feel of like being in a stage show as Anaheim has is not in this place. Make sure you take lots of money as there is definitely shops shops shops. Best pair of shoes too as you will be standing for a very very very long time. PS I absolutely loved Anaheim Disneyland, out of 10 I would give it 11
This one is a possible 6

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Childhood Fantasy came true. A lot of people around. Suggest taking the FastPass for a few rides. Took FastPass on Space Mountain which was Amazing. Then took FastPass for Big Thunder Mountain, very exiciting. Lots a food and stuff to buy according to themes. Staff are very friendly and there are lot of street parade so your never bored.
A must go if you're in Japan.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

This was my first time ever at Disney and what bet place for my first experience than Tokyo. It was awesome. A little early for the Christmas decorations but I loved it. My husband said I had "shiny ball syndrome". I was amazed and felt like a kid again. I highly recommend going. This Disney is very busy in weekends so fast passes are the way to go. All theme parks in Japan are busier than any park in the US LOL