We stayed here for our recent trip to Japan. The room we had was a Happy Magic room and the children thought that this was wonderful!
Location is perfect for a long day at Disneyland/sea and we found it easy to get there from Narita airport. We caught the NEX to Tokyo station and then another train line (Keiyo Line) to Maihama station. Then it was on the mickey monorail. (The trickiest part probably was wading through Tokyo station.) I think there is a Limousine bus directly from the airport depending on what time your flight arrives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo Bay is an official Tokyo Disney Resort® hotel, boasting easy access to Tokyo Disneyland® and Tokyo DisneySea®. After a busy day at the park, unwind at our hotel with various recreational amenities, diverse dining venues and comfortable accommodations, including unique themed rooms and suites. If you’re planning a wedding or business event, impress your guests with stunning sea views and lush garden setting at our Tokyo Bay hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Rakuten, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Bay Hotel Urayasu
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo Bay
- Hilton Hotel Urayasu
- Hilton Urayasu
- Urayasu Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Bay Japan/Urayasu