We stayed at the Hilton Tokyo Bay as a preferred hotel of Disney but priced a lot more affordable than the hotels at Disney itself
The hotel is well located right beside a stop on the Disney monorail (a must have purchase in my opinion). There is also a shuttle bus for the couple of hundred metres from the monorail stop to the hotel itself.
THe hotel is well presented and modern. It is always busy but particularly at check in in the afternoon but staffed well so waits are minimised. Pick your time to check in. If you are prepared to do the paperwork of the check in and disappear until around 5pm you will find you can go straight to your room without having to wait around.
We didn:t eat dinners or lunches here - we ate at Disney Resorts. Even with an excellent exchange rate to Australian dollar, the prices for dining were not cheap I noticed e.g around 50,000 for buffet dinner.
We found the hotel provided exactly what we needed at an affordable price (for Disney) with convenience and the guaranteed entry to Disney (did you know that if you do not stay in a preferred hotel or Disney hotel there is no guarantee you will gain entry to the Disney parks). I will be writing a review on Disney and I warn you the queue waiting times are HORRIBLE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo Bay is the official hotel of Tokyo Disney Resort. The iconic, crescent-shaped hotel is situated on the eastern shore of Tokyo Bay and is just 20 minutes from central Tokyo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rakuten, Agoda, Priceline and Ctrip TA so you can book your Hilton Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Bay Hotel Urayasu
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo Bay
- Hilton Hotel Urayasu
- Hilton Urayasu
- Urayasu Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Bay Japan/Urayasu