Stay at the Celebrio Ocean room, it was so nice. The room is very big for Japanese Satndart (40m Sqr) view is great can see Mt Fuji on a clear day. There is a great convenient store next to the hotel lobby that open 24 hr, they provide all kind of things from food to all travelers needs. If yo go to Disney there is a free shuttle bus that takes you to the monorail station just in front of the hotel, if you go more than one day to Disney make sure buy a multi trip monorail pass as it will cost much cheaper. We visited Disney in a busy and freezing period so to going back to the Hotel after a tiring day at Disney was the best moment.
Really enjoy this Hotel and well recommended for family traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo Bay is the official hotel of Tokyo Disney Resort. The iconic, crescent-shaped hotel is situated on the eastern shore of Tokyo Bay and is just 20 minutes from central Tokyo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Bay Hotel Urayasu
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo Bay
- Hilton Hotel Urayasu
- Hilton Urayasu
- Urayasu Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Bay Japan/Urayasu