$773
$173
  • Spa
Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort(Maihama)(Great Value!)
$409
$154
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$365
$238
$452
$235
$218
$190
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

$142
$117
Hilton Tokyo Bay(Urayasu)
$219
$189
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

$771
$119
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$152
$116
Priceline
  • Spa
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

All reviewsmassage chairfoot massagerlavazza coffeeminute walkwalking distanceconvenience storetokyo disneylandthe busair qualityice machinefollow the signsshopping centrenear disneyaffordable hotelstayed here for three nightsshaving creamdecent size
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Almost perfect! You pay like 1/3 only of the usual price of Disneyland hotels and get the convenience you needed for your stay. Free Shuttle from hotel to Maihama Station, Disneyland and Disneysea every morning from 7.35 to 10.35am aside from the fact that it is just walking distance to the Disney Resorts. Walking distance to mall and Maihama Station. Healthy breakfast and child-friendly. Free tea and coffee anytime of the day. Vending machines in the lobby. Adequate toiletries. Clean bathrooms. Foot massager in the room. Clean and soft bed, pillows and duvet. Courteous and English speaking staff. I love everything in this hotel. It made our stay in Tokyo worth remembering! Tip: No wifi in the room but there is a free access in the lobby. If you can't walk, you'll spend only around 740Yen from Disneysea to the hotel.

Room Tip: Book more than 2 months before. Bed and breakfast deal is good value for money.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank lotticampo
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had a 4 day pass for Tokyo Disney and stayed at Mystays Maihama for 5 nights. For our needs, it was perfect, because the only time we spend in the hotel room was to sleep and wash. It is an easy 5-7 minute walk from Disneysea, and from Disneysea, you can easily get on the Disney resort line which will take you to Disneyland or Resort Gateway (Maihama / Ikspiari).

Ikspiari is good if you're spending more than 2 days in the theme parks to get some nice quality food at a fraction of the cost - especially the food court.

The hotel also offers a shuttle bus - I think it runs about 7 times in the morning and is really convenient. Getting back is not so convenient as there are only 3 shuttles back, all quite late, and only from Maihama station, but the option is there, and as I mentioned, if you get to Disneysea instead, it's a brief walk - my 10 year old had no complaints, even after walking all day and with tired legs.

The reception staff are lovely and go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. 5 star customer service! There's also free iced water and oolong tea in the lobby, as well as a coffee machine that is free to use. A vending machine for soft drinks / beer is also available. There's a Lawsons convenience store that is a 3-4 minute walk if you want to get some extra supplies. This was handy for us, as my daughter loves Japanese bread and was happy with something from Lawsons for breakfast each morning (money saver for me!)

The rooms are very basic and tiny, but for the price I paid, I can't complain - I booked this hotel expecting this to be the case, so wasn't put off by it. Typically, for Japan standards, they were immaculately clean!

The leg massager in the room is a nice touch and gives the hotel room that little something special.

My last trip to Tokyo Disney, I stayed at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel (albeit only for 1 night), and it was AMAZING. However, not practical for me for a 5 night stay, so this Mystay Maihama was great.

If staying 1 night, I recommend staying at an official Disney hotel if you can afford it (for the magical experience), but 3+ nights, this is a great option - unbeatable value!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We had three rooms booked at Mystays Maihama. Overall, very pleased with our stay. The staff were very efficient and friendly. Morning breakfast was more than adequate. This hotel is a great alternative for those looking to spend less on a hotel room while spending the day at DS or DL. I would certainly recommend Hotel Mystays without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I booked this hotel for my family to stay in whilst they visited me in Tokyo. They wanted to spend a few days at Tokyo Disneyland and so being close to there was a bonus. This was the best value for money in the area. It's a 10 minute walk to Disney sea and 15 to Disneyland and also very close to the Disney monorail and Ikspiari (a shopping complex with restaurants, cinema and many shops including the Disney store) I wanted to check the room was ok before my family came so thy allowed me to check it out. They only had a smoking room left but they managed to clean the smell really well and want to extra lengths to prepare. The reception and staff are lovely and very helpful and do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who doesn't need all the fancy extras of the Disny hotels but still wants somewhere nice to stay

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Holly F
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice and it is wonderful! Their breakfast buffet is great! It was different each morning somewhat. They have yogurt, cereal, salad, pastries and breads, sausage, eggs, potatoes, tea, juice, milk and more. The service was really great and I never once had maids knocking on my door. They have really amazing toiletry amenities including, shower cap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, razors, ear cleaners, facial wash, body lotion, toothbrush, toothpaste and more. Some are left in your room and some you get to the side of the front desk and they are all complimentary. They also gave us maps, instructions, Disney info and all in English. The room is very spacious for Tokyo standards and very clean. They have instructions in English on how to use the appliances in the room in a booklet. It is within walking distance, about 5 min from Disney Sea, and about 12-15 min away from Tokyo Disneyland. It is about 10 min walk from Maihama Station. There is Disney's Ikspari about 6-8 min walk away for food and shopping, like Downtown Disney, and a convenience store down the street on the corner for food. And in Japan, their convenience store food is actually good! The prices are more than reasonable and one of the best features that I saved for last is the fancy Japanese toilet! Heated seat, full service bidet and everything! I will stay here again when we return to Tokyo!

Room Tip: Rooms on the right side of the building if you are facing it, will have some type of view of the Disney parks typically.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family