See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 30, 2018

The hotel is within walking distance from the JR/Narita Station, and not difficult to find. Room was fairly large and clean. But service was mixed. I couldn't pay with my credit card. Probably not the hotels fault, my cards were not accepted by the machine. I took cash out from a nearby ATM. The staffs attitude so far was good and accommodating. They kept apologising even though it wasn't their fault.

However the next day I wanted to leave my luggage at reception after checking out so I could go shopping. They refused, saying I cannot leave my luggage since I had already checked out. This has never happened at any other hotel in Japan, or anywhere. I left my luggage anyway and it was still there when I got back. For this reason I will avoid staying at this hotel, unless the price is significantly lower than other comparable hotels. Plus they don't offer airport shuttle, another minus.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed January 20, 2017

This is very cheap hotel. It's locate near Narita JR station. It's can walk from Narita-Keisei station also. We use this hotel for sleep for a night before our next morning flight. The double room is very wide, plenty of space. But a bathroom is old and little space to put amenities. Good for one nignt before flight or after flight.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2016

We stayed in a Double room for one night prior to leaving Tokyo on an early flight. Given how far Narita airport is from the city this was the right call as the hotel is just one stop from T2, the staff were very friendly and easy going.

Its a 5 minute walk from Keisi-Narita staion and 3 minute walk from Narita station, very easy to see as you exit Narita stations west exit.

Room appears newly refurbished, good size with nice large bed, clean and tidy. Bathroom was tidy, clean and had plenty of hot water. My only gripe with the room was no coffee sachets to assist with early morning start. Early morning call was on time.

Recommended

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

I wouldn't recommend this place. 2 stars because they let us check in at 1:30 am without giving our room away. There is no free shuttle to the airport; which I originally read & huge part of why I booked it. But you can catch a train for ¥200-260. The elevator had a weird not-so-good odor and the room was worse. The smell hits you as soon as you walk in; seemed like it came from the carpet which looked clean. It smelled like coffee and something sweet was spilled and rotted. Water leaked from the faucet in the sink. There were 3 twin sized beds in our room (party of 3) and the beds were hard, stiff, not particularly comfortable. All the beds We stayed in in Japan were on the stiffer side, many of them were mats, this place's beds were by far the hardest. The comforter was damp like they just washed it and it didn't fully dry. We were dead tired and leaving the next day, so we were able to fall asleep. Honestly the capsule hostels are much better. I booked this place because of its close location to the airport. But I'd suggest just staying at 9hr capsule hotel in the airport or another accommodation. This was literally just a step above sleeping in the train station.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tasha P
Reviewed April 1, 2016

Very affordable, clean and practical with freindly helpful staff, it's only a short walk of between 5 to 10 minutes to the busy Narita Railway Station which is the heart of a network for other trains and destinations. An amazing asian style buffet breakfast is served every morning which icludes rice, noodles, eggs, omelet, veges, fresh fish, fruit, sweet buns, jam, tea, coffee, juice just to name a few. The room was a bit smaller than what we've been used to but it was very comfotable and clean and serviced daily, added bous was a bath tub which was great on cooler days. The room had individual controls for heating and cooling. I'd come back here to stay.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family