Hotel Sky Court Narita
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2011

This hotel was found by my agent and i was sooo thrilled to stay there. The first thing i notice when i went to my room how SUPER clean it was. They even give you a night rob to wear folded sooo neatly on the bed and sleepers on the floor.. When i was ready to go to bed i pulled back the covers and i was almost blinded by how super clean white the sheets was. LoL. I was really impress. They give u tooth brush and paste and if u like tea it has its own tea pot and tea bags to go with it. You can also tidy up the room with a freshener. The bath room is the cutest i have ever seen. very very clean. You have a TV and a mini refrigerator The staff are soo nice and very respective. Even the maid stopped her work just to greet you.The price is is super for all this. you cant go wrong with Sky Court Narita.Absolutely a Beautiful Place to Stay.I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Darren078
Reviewed January 13, 2011

I recommend this hotel for backpackers and students. The price is reasonable.Staffs are super nice. Room is clean and neat. Although I already read lots of complaints about how small the room is, I still find it perfectly fine. My room DOES NOT smell only of smoke, to be honest. I think this is the only hotel offering you free internet access. The rental modem during my stay was free of charge. It is alright after all

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank khanhdoan
Reviewed March 29, 2010

The main reason for my booking the hotel was because it's close to the hotel and we had an early flight. So here are the good and bad things about this place

Good things: Very cheap 5800 per night for 2 including breakfast, free shuttle to and from the airport, reasonable size for the room and had all necessary amenities, so it was worth my time and money. Breakfast was okay, not really delicious but enough options to satisfy your hunger.

Bad things: So maybe it was not the best hotel around, but you get what you pay for. Luckily, I booked the hotel way in advance and specified a non-smoking room so I did not have to deal with the smokey problem, but I agree that many people smoked in the hotel and especially in the lobby. But since I stayed there less than 10 hours, I could not complain much b/'c my room was okay.

Advice: Book it early and they have some very good deal. Don't stay at this hotel if you are thinking about exploring Tokyo, it's too far from the city.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple