“Tokyo Marathon Stay”

Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels / Ryokan in Narita
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I've always chosen the Hilton Narita as my hotel in Japan upon arrival and the night before departure. This time I was running in the Tokyo marathon and I stayed at the Hilton Narita the night I arrived in Japan. It is a very comfortable place to stay to refresh after the long flight. This time I had to get in one last run/workout before the marathon so I used the gym. The facilities are wonderful.
My family travelled with me and they stayed there as well. We took advantage of the restaurants and bar there and we had great experiences on both nights. The room rates can' be beat for the level of service provided. Prices in the restaurant are a bit high but nothing out of the ordinary for a hotel of that caliber.
Highly, highly recommended for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Greg M, General Manager at Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Dear SSvet,
Thank you for staying with us I'm please you enjoyed your time here. We appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback I'm sure others will find your comments helpful. Thanks again, hope to see back her e again i the future.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,403)

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I am not a big fan of hotel chains but I picked this hotel during a quick layover for it's convenient shuttle and reasonable price. I was very pleasantly surprised - it was a little dated but my room was great, spotlessly clean and the bed comfortable.

The free shuttle picked me up from the airport and then took me back in the morning. Just a heads up though- mid day they only pick up hourly,but to the airport in the mornings they have service every 30 minutes.

I really liked being able to take their free shuttle to the Narita train station where I wandered the little streets on my way to the Narita-san temple and did loads of window shopping & snacking on street food. But it started to get dark and really cold so I took a bright pink local bus to the Aeon mall (200 yen) ate dinner, wandered around some more and finally took a Circle Bus (200 yen) back to the hotel.

After my long day of long day of travel and then wandering downtown I used the Japanese style jacuzzi and had a massage. The use of the gym/jacuzzi area was free with a massage but otherwise I would have had to pay close to $20 to use them.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jen78703
Thank you for your comments we appreciate you staying with us and taking the time to provide this feedback. Hope to see you with us again in the future.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The hotel is clean and well maintained, and the staff is very professional. The rooms are of good size (for Japan) and the beds are very comfortable. The restaurant had pretty good food and a fair selection, but the prices were high (35.00 US for breakfast/lunch buffet). The TV channel selection was quite limited.

There was no wireless in the rooms. They do have a cable to hook up for your laptop, but in the age of ipad/iphones this can be quite inconvenient if you did not pack your own personal router. In their defense they do have free wireless in the lobby, but the speed is glacial. If you eat in the restaurant, they will give you a wireless password, and the wireless speed there is acceptable.

If you are only staying for a quick overnight, and aren't going to watch TV, or wirelessly skype your family, this is a good choice. You will get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Greg M, General Manager at Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear JLE-Travels-a-lot
Thank you for staying with us and providing this feedback. We are working toward resolving the internet issues with the installation of wireless in all room and hope to have this project finished this year. Agaqin thank you for your comments.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

With its free shuttle this hotel is really convenient to both the airport and to Narita station. It also stops at a local mall complete with IMAX theatre. It's far enough from the airport that aircraft noise is not a problem. I have nothing more to add but it requires at least 200 characters in this section before it will post

Room Tip: I have no idea if there is a spa but the website won't let me post a review without putting some...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg M, General Manager at Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear Yambatrippers,
Thanks for staying with us and appreciate you providing this feedback. Hope to see you back here again in the future.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Spent a layover here and found it pretty accommodating, The prices are a bit on the high side, but most things in Japan are on the high side of things. The shuttle to the rail system and the Narita walking street is a great service...it even goes to the local mall. Get a room on the east side and you can see the airport runway.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Stiv_Wa
Greg M, General Manager at Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Steve_L_WA
Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback. I'm sure will find your comments of interest. Thanks again

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Some of my business trips require that I stay at Narita. Every time I stay at Narita, I only stay at Hilton Narita. The room are clean, modern, and with wifi. The breakfast is good. One thing that I like is that they have a free health club and spa. I usually go to Burke Williams and other spas back home. It's nice to have something like this at the hotel which is included. It's a nice treat after a long day of work to unwind at their spa. I recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013

Dear Jennifer W,
Thank you for your support, we value your business and appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback . I'm sure other will find your comments of interest when planning a trip to Japan. Hope to see you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

super fast elevators.
small rooms
clean rooms
quiet rooms
expensive breakfast but one of teh best i've seen in the world
Olympic size pool
friendly staff
free shuttle to airport and to narita jr station
close to narita temples, a must see
1- 1/2 hours away from tokyo
15-20 minutes away from airport
paid 100 a night. for this hotel, this price was awesome

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Greg M, General Manager at Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Dear raulsuazo,
Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback. Hope to see you staying with us again in the future.