Lowest prices for your stay
$47
Fully refundable before Fri, Mar 8
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
$41
Fully refundable before Fri, Mar 8
No booking fees
All reviews aeon mall shuttle bus convenience store toilet amenities fitness room jr train station free shuttle service comfortable stay non smoking room avanti tokyo flight english hairdryer hilton
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

This is a good hotel and is the location for many cabin crew layovers. The facilities are standard and rooms clean, queen beds and jug for boiling water, bar fridge and shower over bath.
A gym is available to guests and there are outside hot spa pools on second floor. Vending machines provide soft drinks and water. No coffee or tea in room but ask reception and they will supply.
There’s a small general goods store in lobby but has limited hours. A mini mart is just at the top of driveway so is very convenient.
The hotels location is within easy walk along the river to town centre, Aeon Town, Temple and Japanese village. A regular shuttle service is available for both Narita Airport and Aeon Mall.
I’d rate this premises 3-4 ⭐️

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank P970CKstephenk
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for just 1Night but was enjoyable as there’s a complimentary shuttle bus service to Aeon Mall and the timings are v convenient and always almost on time too..
But it’s a first come first serve basis so if it’s full(seating capacity) then you will have to wait for the next one- you won’t be able to stand and go..if ppl are nice in the bus they will let you squeeze in.. the bus has 2 stops and 2-3 hotels I think so just be before time like others and all should be smooth..
the hotel provided a Japanese night wear which was rather cute to wear at night time..
the amenities are all basic things , the tv is Japanese dominant with almost everything in their language except bbc news but when you’re in japan you should be outside and not in the room so don’t worry much ..
hotel staff are all very polite
I ordered room service before check out in the eve the next day as I was a vegetarian and didn’t find many options nearby ..
It was not cheap but that’s how Japanese standards are-16USD or so for a Margherita pizza and it’s portion is just nice for one person But it was tasty.
All and all I liked my short stay there. Thank you Japan

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2018

It was a 1 night stay.
They had a shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel which is not far, so I thought the location was good for the price.

The room was very comfortable, the staff were very helpful.
A little souvenir shop downstairs where you can also buy something to eat.

The only thing is I really struggled to find where to switch off the light -_- (the description was a bit erased and the button location was unusual).

I had to contact the reception desk to help me with that.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 6, 2018

The hotel location is good compare to those i have stayed near the Narita airport. International Garden Hotel Narita situated near to Narita Town and with great convenience. Hotel also provide free shuttle to Narita Town and also to Aeon Mall with certain schedule.
Although the room is a bit small, but it provide all the basic amenities. The bed is good and comfortable.
I will come back to this hotel whenever I come to Narita.

Room tip: All rooms are ok as the hotel building is on it's own
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Hotel has shuttle bus which arrives every 20 minutes.
Time to travel between airport and hotel is 20 minutes ...unless there are stops for other hotels first like Hilton.
Staffs are nice...but I didn' t have a chance to test food.
Although it's quite old, but the maintenance is acceptable.

Date of stay: October 2018