Stayed one night since we were flying out from Narita in the morning at a very competitive rate.
- cheap compared to downtown Tokyo hotels (approximately 60% lower for us)
- free breakfast with any package
-free wifi (however it is very slow)
- offers free pick up through and fro Narita Airport hence it is very good for me as I take N'ex to Narita airport late evening and gets driven to hotel with no cost to me. In the morning, you can also take the bus to airport.
- only advisable for those going/transiting from Narita airport
- far from Tokyo downtown or disneyland
- 10mins from terminal 1/2
- nothing much around the area though
- huge beds
- hard pillows
- lotsa luggage spaces
- bathroom is adequate in size
- overall the hotel is very tired looking and 80s
- the walls are very thin as I keep hearing banging sounds from the neighbor aboe
- totally basic
- hardly any English spoken
- not impressive or impolite
-can't comment on breakfast however mainly eggs, sausages and rice were served
- no shuttle bus to nearby Aeon mall
- few amenities provided
Is very good in value however it doesn't create lasting impression for me to want to return there.basically a functional Japanese business hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Rakuten, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Toyoko Inn Narita Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toyoko Inn Narita Kuko Hotel Narita