Corporate assigned property, didn't really have a choice but to stay here.
1. Shuttle to and from airport is ... sparse.. an hour per shuttle?
2. Shuttle to and from downtown (AEON mall/ Narita Station) is definitely convenient.. a taxi ride will cost you 1600 yen one way.
3. Lobby is nice, but it gets worse as you go up to your room. Hotel is definitely showing its age.
4. Room is standard japanese size.
5. Bathroom is standard japanese size.
6. No iron or ironing board. Not even if you ask for it. Have to go down to "flight crew" room to iron your shirt.
7. Dinner buffet was pricy, 4800 yen. Breakfast Buffet was okay 2800 yen or something.
8. I went across the street to the Hilton Narita. I thought I was in heaven compared to Excel.
9. Free Wifi is good and fastMore