All reviewstrain stationjapanese townfree shuttlefamily martjr lineshinshoji templeramenaeon shopping malleasy accessrestaurants and barsconvenience storeairline crewbooked this hotelone night stayjapanese hotelsearly flightovernight stay
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Coming back from Sapporo( MERCURE also) they gave this time Room in the Annex.
1/ Like a laberintum to acess the room.
2/ Noise you will heard all night long the trains which pass in the back
3/ Being cold outside, the AC doesn’t work so the room was very hot..
The hotel is ok and you are in Narita ( some restaurants to enjoy)
There is transportation to:from the airport, just be sure to AVOID THE ANNEX ..

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank MannuVilla
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Hmmmmmmm.
Conveniently situated as it is two minutes walk form the JR station, but looking very tired, we stayed here en route to Narita airport. Musty smelling bathroom, unbearably hot (couldn't control the aircon at all)....all looking a bit tired and very late 90s. Check min staff were very pleasant and efficient.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Steven A
Reviewed April 28, 2018

This was my second time staying here. I didn't realize there was an annex building to this hotel and boy what a huge difference there is in the quality. I was fully expecting a similar room to my first stay but it was like a different hotel. We ended up in the annex building on the 4th floor facing the JR train station. The entrance to our room reeked of cigarette smell. But I thought it will be ok since the rest of the room was not so bad. Then I found out the air conditioning here is seasonal and was on heat mode. Unfortunately, it was unseasonably warm and in the 70's so we had to keep the window open. This became a real issue at night. Because the trains seemed to be running every 5 minutes, we had to keep the window closed. Slowly the room became hot and the cigarette smell started really get bad due to the lack of air circulation. To add to my misery, there was a extremely noisy group on our floor. They woke us up at 10pm, 2am and 5am. It didn't help the sound in the hallway seemed to echo really bad. So the next morning I asked the front desk to change our room. It took a bit of convincing them to get my room switched to the main building but the gentlemen on the front desk was very helpful and patient with my request. Eventually I got a room that was more like the one I was expecting similar to my first stay. I recommend when booking this hotel, ask for a room in the main building. I got the impression a lot of the groups were staying in the annex.

I will still stay here again, if I fly into Narita. The location of the hotel rocks. It's only 20 minutes on the Keisei line from the airport. Both the JR & Keisei station is only a block or so from the hotel.

If you have the time, I highly recommend spending a day in Narita and exploring Narita- san and the shopping street leading to it.

Room Tip: Avoid the annex building
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Escape2024
Reviewed April 27, 2018

We stayed at this Hotel for one night before leaving Tokyo for home. It is ideally located next to the Railway Station and surrounded by food stores. The staff were very helpful, the rooms a bit dated but very much ok and the rates were good. We used the shuttle bus to the airport in the morning which was very handy.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2018

Room 913 - main building
Excellent room with a little more space than the other building (where I stayed last time). No bell but you can request a cart to assist you with your luggage if you need it.
The very best thing about this hotel is the nearness to both train stations and shuttle to the aeon mall as well as walking the downtown area to the shrine.
Will stay here again for sure....

Breakfast was good but busy as this is also an airline crew hotel and a lot of tours as well. Simple.....also has shampoo/conditioner/bath wash :: brush, toothbrush and a very small paste.

Room Tip: For an overnight or two this is okay for any room.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family