“for airport food, this place is first choice”
Review of Sushi Kyotatsu

Sushi Kyotatsu
Ranked #3 of 890 Restaurants in Narita
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Kandahar, Afghanistan
“for airport food, this place is first choice”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

This small Sushi/Sashimi restaurant is located just past Gate #32 in Narita Airport, on the United wing, left side just past the souvenirs shop. I have eaten here many times over the years and find it decent with reasonable prices. My Japanophile son might disagree, but this is, after all, an airport. And if you are flying out on United you are due for some not nice food so best to stoke up at this place. Service is still Japanese best. I eat here over and over and will again!

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank csundseth

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Simply the best”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

I am by no means a sushi officando but I do eat my share of sushi around the world. We focused on tuna negeri, some scallops and a couple of rolls and it was all unbelievably delicious. And of all places an airport. If you find yourself there make it a priority to give it a try.

1 Thank djdahlen
San Francisco, California
“Seriously? Airport Sushi is Fabulous?”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Yes, it can be. We hemmed and hawed over the prices. Aim for the 4400 yen for the top grade sushi plate. It is worth it. You are leaving the country where sushi was founded. You will understand why after the first bite why paying 2000 more yen for the dish was worth it. It is melt in your mouth, buttery, fresh goodness. Do it. You are worth it!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank 100gracem
Dorado, Puerto Rico
“How is some of the bed sushi in japan at the airport!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Outside of the tsukiji market itself some of the freshest and most delicious sushi I had was in international terminal one! I was expecting airport food but this was fabulous. Service was good and ambiance was decent, I mean this isn't the ritz Carlton but for your expectation of what airport dining should be, this is a 5 star.

2 Thank hausenpepper
“Fresh sushi after a long-hour flight”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

As the food in the flight was nothing to shout about, I was hoping to find a decent restaurant with a good food in Narita International Airport. And since I am in Japan, it will be a big shame for me not to try the sushi in its motherland. And I glad I did. Very good and fresh sushi. Service was quick and staffs are friendly. Worth the 2000Yen paid.

3 Thank SolesTraveller