“The best coffee in Narita”
Review of Easy Life Cafe

Easy Life Cafe
Ranked #11 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Narita
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed September 11, 2011

The best cappuccino in Narita served by a lovely chap. Also have a mixture of western/Japanese food and free wifi as a bonus. Recommended.

Reviewed January 5, 2011

Paused for a quick cup and a sweet snack on the way to the temple. Service was quick and friendly and the coffee is delicious. The green tea cake we had was wonderfully light and fluffy.

We visit this spot whenever we're in Narita, and would happily recommend it.

1  Thank roosterza
Reviewed December 22, 2010

This place had so many drinks, it's hard to choose one! I had a capuccino, an almond latte, and a maccacino. All were nice and had latte art on top of the foam. The staff was very nice and could speak English.

1  Thank frenata
Reviewed December 14, 2010

I was looking for a place to take a break and I didn't want to go to an American-style coffee shop. I found Easy Life cafe on my way to the temple, at the beginning of the street.
I liked the choice of drinks. I tried a green tea latte and it was delicious. The waiter is making different shapes on top of the foam, it's very surprising. I got a Snoopy on top of my drink and it was kinda unexpected.
They play reggae tunes and have a pictures exposition. It's a coffee shop that has a real personality and it feels so different from the well-know chains.
And it looks like they also sell home-grown vegetables for those interested.

1  Thank ddmeunier
Reviewed November 9, 2010

The cafe calls itself "vegetable cafe" because all the food they serve is made from vegetables. The lunch menu is cheap and changes everyday : you get soup, vegetable croquette, salad of fresh vegetables and 5-grains rice. This is very filling and quite tasty, and this, even if you're not vegetarian! I love my meat but I love Easy life cafe cuisine as well!
They've also got very interesting vegetable cakes and puddings. Their food is not 100% vegetarian but they really have a lot of choice. As they make the food just for you, even if you're vegan, they'll accomodate you.
t On top of that, this is cheap and even better, they sell beer

But what I like the most is the wide range of hot drinks they offer: several kinds of coffee and delicious latte (mapple latte, green tea latte, almond latte and even more!). It's possible to get soy milk instead of milk for the same price, which is good for lactose intolerants like me, and to have it served hot of cold with ice.

The owner and his wife are lovely people who speak English (they have an English menu) and care a lot about the environement. This is why all the vegetables are organic and locally grown around Narita. The atmosphere is very nice
It is really worth going if you're around Narita. It is very easy to find, 5 min walk from Keisei or JR station at the entrance of Omotesando street. I guaranty you're going to fall in love with this place.

2  Thank Celine C