“Really good Brazilian Food”
Review of Teco Teco

Teco Teco
Ranked #7 of 890 Restaurants in Narita
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: LUNCH 11:30~14:30(last order 14:00)DINNER 17:30~22:30(last order 22:00)
Houston, Texas
“Really good Brazilian Food”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Even better than the food is the fact the owners are so friendly. It is small place - less than 10 tables I think. When we first went in they had no room but luckily there was a cancellation. I do have to say it is not the cheapest, but good and most probably will go again.

No point in repeating what the others are saying - good food, friendlier owners - all good.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Kingwood1811

Narita
“Best food in Narita!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at Teco Teco many times with different co- workers, we never leave disappointed! Ayumi and Leo, the owners, always have a smile on their face and make you feel like family. I eat there every chance I get.
I highly recommend them.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Norm G
Seattle, Washington
“Cozy place, good food/service”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Been here 2x in last 3 years.

Went there for lunch at 1415, they said lunch service closes at 1430, I said I would eat quickly. I was seated with a warm greeting.

Food arrived 5 minutes after ordering. Mixed salad was very good with a light oil and vinegar dressing.

Main course of chicken cutlet(well prepared, a bit bland, welcomed the hot sauce), beans, rice, fries. Excellent, filling lunch with warm, english speaking hosts.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Seattleflyer50
Tokyo, Japan
“Good Brazilian Food in Narita”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Called up on the night we wanted to go down for a table for 7 and they fitted us in no problems, very friendly and English speaking owners, good menu choice and they made a decent caipirinha. It was very good value for what we ate and drank, I can definitely recommend it for a meal in Narita.

• Visited October 2013
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Brazilian Food in Narita”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

If you want a good meal in a simple and cozy place, with Brazilian flavor, you have to know Teco Teco. The owners are very attentive and the food tastes like "I want more."

• Visited August 2012