Narita Tobu Hotel Air Port
$63
$61
  • Pool
Narita View Hotel(Narita)(Great Value!)
$130
$68
$49
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Nine Hours Narita Airport(Narita)(Great Value!)
$85
$63
Priceline
$211
$175
1,025 results
All reviewswest wingclose to the airportshuttle buslast minute giftsgift shopaeon mallnext morningearly morningevery half hourairport stopoverthe room was nicejapanese standardsthe free hotel shuttlefree internethotel restaurantbus servicestayed for one night
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I have the misfortune to have to stay in this hotel regularly through work. They rooms are small dirty stink of smoke and the de core is awful. The internet is remedial in nature 2 hours to download a 12 mg file, and the staff can offer no explanation. Air conditioning is a joke. In the middle of nowhere with a very poor bus connection. I have stayed in better short time hotels. the beds and pillows are too hard and lumpy feel like they are stuffed with straw you wont get a good nights sleep guaranteed. Stay away.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Spent a few nights here as it is right across the road from the Narita international airport. Even being so close, there is no airport noise. service is adequate for a hotel of this star rating, Breakfast was a bit disappointing, But as i only went to Narita for a plane spotting week end, it was just as easy to get breakfast at the airport.

Free transport to and from the airport and into Narita is a plus, or catch the 200 yen circle bus that runs every half hour in a loop into town and back.

Rooms are clean and quiet, if a little old , but if your only there to sleep its great. Only paid $100 (AUS) for a night.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 8, 2012

I take my kids back home to Japan every year, and since the return flight is usually in the morning, we generally end up spending our last night at one of these Narita hotels. There are quite a few of these hotels and they are pretty much all the same – dull with zero character, but functional and comfortable enough. The restaurants are all particularly uninspiring, with flat rate buffet meals that are pretty mediocre. That is very unfortunate but I always guessed it was inevitable, since the hotels are all in the middle of nowhere; you can’t venture out yourself to find a better option, so there is no incentive on the hotel’s part to spend the money to give you a really good dining experience.

The Tobu made the grade with the rooms, but I have to say we hit new lows with the restaurant. I had business to take care of in Tokyo in the afternoon so we didn’t arrive until 20.30. We went to the restaurant only to be told that the buffet was over and we had to order a la carte from the menu. In retrospect, this was probably better, since the buffet was a whopping 4000 yen per head, but it is still pathetic – depending on where you are in Tokyo it can take up to three hours to get to this hotel, so you would really have to leave the city right after lunch to put your stuff down in the room and make the buffet. And supposing you came early and ate by 20.00; what do the hotel people expect you to do for the rest of the night? All that’s left is to hang around in the room and watch TV. Even the “convenience store” (open 24 hours everywhere in Japan) in the hotel was closed.

However, even that didn’t prepare us for the breakfast buffet, which was utterly terrible. The selection was decent enough; the problem was that the quality was abominable. My kids and I are honestly not fussy about food – how could a seven year old boy possibly be fussy? – but nearly everything in the buffet was so bad it was inedible. Scrambled eggs, sausages, Japanese staples – bread and butter basics such as these were simply awful, leaving us in awe as to how somebody could possibly make food that bad. Even the rice was bad, which is a big shock for Japan – overcooked, dry and tasteless. How difficult can it be for a Japanese to make good rice? Honestly, I don’t think I have eaten that bad in Japan, ever. Even the tea and coffee were horrible. It pains me that our last meal in Japan this time around was so awful.

I usually just go to a (Japanese language) travel site and book the cheapest offer in Narita. Next year I will spring the extra few thousand yen for a hotel where I know my kids and I will at least eat a decent meal.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank the_green_line
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Stayed here overnight on our way through to Los Angeles. Ideal location for a stopover. Just a short shuttle ride to and from the airport. We were able to check in straight away. The room was spacious and clean, as was the bathroom. Decor was a little dated. The restaurants in the hotel were very expensive and as there are no restaurants or shops nearby it doesn't leave guests much choice! Internet available at a cost. But not too expensive compared to other places. Great hotel for a stopover!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 24, 2011

Hotel staff are friendly and able to communicate in english. The hotel has 2 shuttle buses heading to the airport and AEON mall respectively. I arrived late and opted to head back to the airport for my dinner. The room is not that small and it has a queen sized bed.

• Stayed: December 2011