See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2019

this place was an unexpected onsen gem near tokyo, right on the water (after aqualine) with lots of different pools facing the see and tokyo
great buffet too! game rooms for kids and also a big outdoor pool too

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel with my friends for several days and I will make sure to never come here ever again.

The food was OK but I saw cockroaches in the buffet...
I won't recommand eating there to anybody.

The hotel itself is far from everything, a shuttle takes you to the train station in 20 minutes, but Kisarazu is as grim as the staff of the hotel.

The pool is overcrowded in summer and only 1m20 deep, it is basically impossible to swin.

The only good thing about the hotel is the public bath, which is big and pleasant.

Conclusion: don't come neither to the hotel or Kisarazu, it is not worth your time or money.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank l_ol334
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Too expensive, there is cockroaches at the buffet, and the food is terrible... Spa is too small, swimming pools are crowded and dirty, the room is small and dirty as well... I won't recommand this hotel, and it's far away from everything else... Go away, it's terrible

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank gold g
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

I visited with my wife
for one day Hot spring.
There are several hot spring kinds
and inside Pool & outside pool.
It’s enjoyable with children.

Here is located near Umihotaru.
If you visit to Kisarazu,
It’s one of choice to enjoy.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2017

Amazing views and value close to Tokyo

We love this hotel so much that we visit at least once a year. During a previous visit we had seen the new Fujimitei 富士見亭 building going up and so we were curious about how it would turn out. It exceeded our expectations in every way. Firstly, the rooms are spacious and modern. The rooms are also very clean. It feels like Japan yet the rooms are not too traditional so people from different countries can enjoy their stay. Despite it being spring break and fully booked, the public spaces never felt crowded. The staff are attentive without being overbearing. They pay close attention to detail and are generally awesome, especially Mr. Ichimaru.

Perhaps the crowning achievement of the Fujimitei (富士見亭) property is the stunning 11th-floor "onsen" (hot spring), "ofuro" (bathing area) and "rotenburo" (outdoor soaking pools). A perfectly harmonious series of pools await some for sitting or waiting and one for standing. Hot water cascades over marble while the Chiba moon sings a song.

Finally, our family recommends you try the Sakura buffet. We ate there for dinner and breakfast and each meal was fresh with lots of variety.

This place is highly recommended, even during high season. Staff could be better at English but I talked to them and confirmed they are doing their best, especially with the 2020 Tokyo Olympics creeping up fast :) We will be back, for sure. Save us a view of Mt. Fuji :)

Date of stay: March 2017