All reviews factory outlet walking distance the hotel offers bath shower extremely friendly staff train station makuhari messe nice sea view reasonable size hotel room is stayed for nights baseball stadium tokyo bay stops shopping humidifier fridge
Reviewed February 22, 2018

I paid a bit over 6,000 yen for the first night and more than 11,000 for the second. The bed was just as hard the second night, but the hotel was just as close to where I needed to be as the day before, so it sort of evened out. I'd stay here again. The room was clean and the bath large. One complaint: the lights in my room did not turn off from the bedside switches. I had to get up and take my key out of the wall slot. They say the hotel was recently renovated, but the lights cannot be controlled from the beside switches in Room 834.

Room tip: Get one facing the bay.
Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I stay in this hotel recently on my way to IPF fair.
The Hotel is very clean and the staff very helpful the room also nice clean bed good size bath shower and walking distance to some outlets, breakfast also nice with lots of selections from local to western foods I like it
To Management and staff Thank You

Room tip: i stay on the 7Th floor looking at the main road
Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed October 25, 2017

I had trip to IPF(air) at Chiba and stayed Francs Hotel. There are some hotels near Messe and it is very close to exhibition hall within 5-10min by walk. Very nice sea view from breakfast restaurant. But as usual, the hotel room is business hotel size.

Room tip: to choose seaside view will be better.
Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed August 13, 2017

My wife and 2 daughters stayed for 2 nights while staying in Tokyo. The hotel is right next to the Marines baseball stadium, and steps away from the Kaihin-Makuhari Train station. There is an Outlet mall there, restaurants, the baseball stadium, and much more. You are only 3 train stops to Tokyo Disneyland. The hotel is quiet and very classy. We rented two suites and they were a good value. The rooms were very spacious and had views of the stadium and Tokyo Bay. Makuhari beach is also a short 10 minute walk. They have a really nice buffet breakfast for 1080 Yen per person. We really enjoyed our stay here. They staff are very professional and attentive to your needs.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Mahalo123
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Nice little hotel very close to Makuhari Messe event halls. Friendly staff, great wi-fi, and very good breakfast were my pluses. On the negative side, my single room was quite small and barely enough room in the closet for my clothes. Overall a great value for the price.

Date of stay: June 2017