Otaru is an interesting location, 20 minutes in any direction and you are skiing in one of Hokkaido's unknown ski resorts. Lots of fun to be had in the area and really great food nearby.
The hotel is like a 3-4 star western style hotel, very clean, good service, very helpful staff. Location is a 3-4 minute taxi ride from centre of town. Taxis are cheap. Breakfast offers western and asian food, western is pretty average. Free wifi in lobby, has a business centre. Connected to shopping mall and train station. Mall is pretty average but there is a large department store "Aeon". Train offers direct connection to Chitose Sapporo international airport.
Overall probably the best western style hotel in area and they do a pretty good job of looking after you. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury hotel, International Grand Park Otaru located on the bay area in Otaru. With this strategic location easily accessible to Yacht Harbour in Otaru Marina, offering magnificent view of Ishikari Bay, the Hotel provides special moment away from routine and gracious resort life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Rakuten, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Park Otaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Otaru Hotel Otaru
- Grand Park Hotel Otaru
- Otaru Grand Park Hotel
- Hilton Otaru
- Otaru Hilton
- Grand Park Otaru Hokkaido